ADVERTISEMENT

MT vs USM round 3

MT up 25-21 at half. Surprised we are even up after that poor shooting performance the last 10 minutes or so.

Mt has some foul trouble to deal with in the second half. Reuter, Porter and Cason each have 3 a piece.

MT leads 25-21 at the half. Were up by at least 10 at one point. Cason, Porter, and Reuter all with 3 fouls.

If even Borthick is complaining about the officiating I have to believe it's true. Worst officials of the year according to him. I still can't believe in 2015 that we have sports games that aren't streamed online.

ASN streamed the first round and quarter finals - Are you sure CBSSN and/or the conference site are not streaming today? Glad I have CBSSN on my cable system.

Amazing that a player can foul out of a game with 16:38 left to play...and she only plays about 9 minutes.

Porter fouls out with 16:38 to play.

Borthick tweeted earlier that all 4 games today are tv only. Checked ASN's site and they don't have it. Figured I'd check CBS too and they don't have it.

taking a break from wrk, the bradcast crew are biased against the Raiders they refused to see the clear elbow to Petty's head on that flagrant.

Edwards hit two threes then the Raiders have not come back to her. Good grief.

46-45

USM just has our number.

We are young and talented. We must and can get more fit. The future is bright with our young stars.

Seems like a few poster on this board (me included) were scolded on the "other board" for saying that we seem to recruit stocky, out-of-shape players. Well the proof is in the pudding, and the pudding looks like it was eaten by some of our girls. If we were in better shape, we would have won that game. We either need a better strength and conditioning coach or hire a full-time dietician to oversee our teams intake.

Some of the folks over at the other place have not only blue tinted glasses but Insell blinders.

Facts are obvious - We are lacking in athletic ability at many positions.

But, on the bright side: I just got my Saturday night back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT