ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ Western Ky, 11AM, Saturday, October 10, 2015

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Game thread, links are a work in progress:

Where: Houchens-Smith Stadium (22,113), 1605 Avenue of Champions, Bowling Green, Ky

Television: Fox Sports Regional Network (DirecTV 649, Campus Cable 33.5, Comcast 1676, Dish 5415, 5416, 5417, AT&T U-Verse 1720), Play-by-Play: Bredan Burke, Color Analyst: Ben Leber, Sideline: Christian Steckle

Radio: WMOT-FM (89.5), WGNS (1450 AM/100.5 FM/101.9 FM), Game 2 (102.5/94.9/95.1), PxP: Chip Walters, 25th Season, Analyst: Dejuan Buford

Streaming: video - FS Go Video, Live Audio/Live Streaming

Live Stats:
Gametracker

Newspapers: Daily News, wku Herald,

Message Boards: HilltopperHaven, wkuInsider,

Blogs: Hilltopper Focus,

Athletic site:
wkusports.com, GoBlueRaiders.com, gbr - game day central

Media Guides: WesternKy, Middle Tennessee

Preseason Previews: , Middle Tennessee (Orlando Sentinel #53)

Game Notes:
WKU Game Notes, MT Game Notes, CUSA Game Notes

Roster: Hilltoppers, Blue Raiders

Game Previews:

Twitter: @WKUFootball, @WKUSports, @WKUSportsPics, @zach_greenwell, @MrChadBishop,

Hashtags:
#MTvsWKU, #BlueRaiders, ,

Facebook:
WKUAthletics, WKUFootball

Youtube: WKUSports,

Instagram:
WKUSports, wku_football

Last edited:
Line will be out later, expecting the Raiders to be a ten point, or more dog. Will be surprised at anything less.

we were still able to get tickets from the MT ticket office as late as Saturday, you can try calling the ticket office here or at wku.

Tweeted today you can get them through the ticket office until Friday. WKU fans on the cusa board seem to think it will not be well attended so you might can wait and buy them there if you can't get to the ticket office.

If we are to have any chance in Bowling Green, our punting game has got to become better. Giving their offense good field position is a recipe for disaster. They will drop 70 of us if we keep rattling off 20 and 30 yard punts....

Agreed about the punting I think we need to also run the ball, cause turnovers( they have like 2 turnovers all season) and get the tight ends involved in short yardage situations and in the red zone

Running the ball is a given. Nothing else matters if we can't run the ball because it's game over. Special teams has been a burden all year and in games like this, where you've got two nearly matched teams, special teams becomes a huge factor. We've gotta hit our field goals, bomb our punts, and kick it through the back of the end zone on kick offs.

Reactions: C-Bow
Is the game on TV or not Sat? If not, THEN WHY THE H--L is the game time 11:00 AM?

Channel for DirectV, Comcast, Charter (lucky I have access to all three throught family and friends)?

What is Fox Sports net? Does that imply that game is only available on your computer (or other device)? Does it require subscription or PFV?

I can't go to Bowling Green but would like to be able to plan my weekend around watching the game. A little help here!

Is the game on TV or not Sat? If not, THEN WHY THE H--L is the game time 11:00 AM?

Channel for DirectV, Comcast, Charter (lucky I have access to all three throught family and friends)?

What is Fox Sports net? Does that imply that game is only available on your computer (or other device)? Does it require subscription or PFV?

I can't go to Bowling Green but would like to be able to plan my weekend around watching the game. A little help here!
Well I have dish the one option you don't have but it is on all the regional fox channels according to the guide. Should be the same for direct. Cable will probably only be Fox Sportsouth. Fox Sports Net is just all the regional networks lumped into one.

Last edited:

It is on tv. Need the channel? Google it.

Just checked it is on channels 649, 654, 660, 661, 663, 671, 676, 683, 687, and 692 (lol) on directv

goblueraiders.com:

MT, WKU meet for 65th time

GAME INFORMATION
(FULL GAME NOTES)

(GAMEDAY CENTRAL)

Hashtag: #MTvsWKU, #BlueRaiders
Twitter: MT_FB
Instagram: @MTAthletics
Facebook: Blue Raider Athletics

Game Captains: OL Darius Johnson, S Quay Watt, PK Cody Clark

Date: Saturday, Oct. 10
Time: 11:05 AM
Teams: Middle Tennessee (2-3) vs WKU (4-1)
Stadium: Houchens (22,113)
Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny, 71°/46°
TV: Fox Sports Regional Network
Radio: WMOT-FM (89.5), WGNS (1450 AM/100.5 FM/101.9 FM), Game 2 (102.5/94.9/95.1)
Play-by-Play: Chip Walters
Analysis: Dejuan Buford
Gates Open: 9:30 AM

Live Audio/Live Streaming | Live Stats

SERIES HISTORY
Overall: Middle Tennessee leads 34-29-1
At Middle Tennessee: 20-13-1
At WKU: 14-16
At Neutral Site: 0-0
Rick Stockstill vs WKU: 5-2
Jeff Brohm vs MT: 0-1
Last MT Win: 2014 (50-47 (3OT))