ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ Louisiana Tech (ASN), 2:30PM, Saturday, October 24

La tech was throwing the ball 10+ yards down the field. MT started throwing vertically after the 4th bubble screen was picked for a TD.
Everything in that quote is wrong. 1st pass bubble screen too high to Batties. The second pass was 17 yards but dropped 3rd pass 5 yd curl . 4th pass 15 yds almost picked. 5th pass was 17 yd completion in route 6th was 8 yd stop curl. 7th pass was 17 yds down the sideline. 8th was a check down to a dragging TE only a yard or two but not a screen. 9th was a jet sweep but still technically a pass. 10th was a out play for a touchdown. The yardage listed is in the air from scrimmage. I will break down more later if I have time but that is how the day started. 10 passes. 4 vertical. 3 short passes that include a jet sweep and a check down. 2 intermediate routes. 1 screen.

Last edited:
Holy Cow. Are you serious? That really makes Massaro look like a terrible businessman. I mean, that is just plain bad. This isn't even funny or fun anymore. What was Chris thinking? What was everyone thinking? Did everyone not see Rick's style of play vs Virginia? Did you not see how we lost to WKU before they were officially FBS? 2010. I have been skeptical of this man for a long time. Emperor has no clothes.

The $100,000 per year raises were delayed until 1/1/19 in exchange for 3 additional guaranteed years. Even using the current base of $721,000, would you forego $400,000 over the next four years to get $2.16M in 3 additional guaranteed years? That math works for me. Sign me up.

Reactions: bigbadjohn45
Holy Cow. Are you serious? That really makes Massaro look like a terrible businessman. I mean, that is just plain bad. This isn't even funny or fun anymore. What was Chris thinking? What was everyone thinking? Did everyone not see Rick's style of play vs Virginia? Did you not see how we lost to WKU before they were officially FBS? 2010. I have been skeptical of this man for a long time. Emperor has no clothes.

Right there with you, bro.

We got Charlie Weissed but instead of a Notre Dame donor base we pretty much have a Wal Mart type donor base. So unless Massaro got a reasonable buy out clause we do not have much of a chance getting rid of him any time soon.

We got Charlie Weissed but instead of a Notre Dame donor base we pretty much have a Wal Mart type donor base. So unless Massaro got a reasonable buy out clause we do not have much of a chance getting rid of him any time soon.
If there is one, (a reduced buyout clause) Borthick's skilled journalistic probing failed to address it when he made details of the contract public. I would bet there isn't one.

If there is one, (a reduced buyout clause) Borthick's skilled journalistic probing failed to address it when he made details of the contract public. I would bet there isn't one.
s-l1000.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT