ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ Louisiana Tech (ASN), 2:30PM, Saturday, October 24

I had birdie tell me that there is some gamesmanship going on with injury list. Some will play the today. Others won't play the rest of the year... Just remember a couple of weeks ago stock said on his show d johnson might not play until the last few games of the season then he started that Saturday. Injury reports aren't like the pros. You can't get fined if they are in accurate nor do you have the same roster limitations

Last edited:
I thought it was odd when I looked at that list. We had guys who were on the field the last play of the game who are on this injury list

Am I the only one hoping Tucker can redshirt this year? Hasn't really been himself all year and missed the last two games IIRC.

Reactions: C-Bow
No way in h3ll with Jason spray as our strength and conditioning coach would our team eat a pre-game meal at McDonald's and our team isn't small

defense gets a great stop and it's the end of the first. The D has gotten 2 stops and has been beaten twice. Offense has to respond now and tie this up. Come on Blue!!

Apparently ASN isn't streaming the game so I'm listening to chip today. He says Tucker is playing, is this correct?

well the good news is that we are taking time off the clock which is helping the defense. Come on D. We need a turnover or another stop.

just like that, we are about to give up another score. Dang it Bailey. You just screwed us.

Wow. We are just terrible on the road. May not win a road game this year. Get Grammer warmed up.

Already threw my headset once. The record is 3 times before halftime. Let's see if I can break the record. Oh wait... I just did. We turn it over again. This thing is over.

7 seconds. Man, looks like we stayed on the bus. Another beatdown in progress. We may not win another game this season the way we are playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT