ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee at Colorado State 3 pm, Saturday, September 10, 2022

At what point do we bracket the guy that keeps beating us ? He seems to be their only receiver who can create seperation and catch the ball.

He's up to 3 TD catches so far. Are we going to let him get 5 TD catches and win the game for CSU?

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
You will never see or hear from me again if MT loses this game.

This is actually pathetic.

This is going to be the most fitting loss for Stock to reach 100 losses.

Not sure why rams coach went for 2. He dumb as stock

He's just trying to get as many points as possible because time is an issue. If he gets 2 there it's a 13 point game, which means if MT gets a FG it's still a two possession game at 16.

Can't help but wonder how the altitude will impact our team in the 4th.

I don't think we can stop CSU and there's still plenty of time for them to finish us off. We will have to turn them over to win and that probably doesn't happen

Offense is gonna have to do something. We are not going to stop them.

Please don't come out here and go 3 and out while trying to bleed the clock.

Run tempo, throw the ball, put the pressure back on them, play to win

How are you guys watching this? I'm out of market so it would have to be online.

that QB draw probably just punched our ticket on this game

great call, great execution

I sure would like to see a little more creativity on the zone read plays. Throw a jet sweep or something in there. They are keying in our RB's every time and not respecting the other options.

Peasant has really impressed me today. I was admittedly not a believer in him and really wondered why nobody else could beat him out for the starting RB position (Sparrow, Bracy, et al.)....

But today he has really shown why he is RB#1 and a pretty good one at that. And he's still young with plenty of mileage left on those tires.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT