ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee at Colorado State 3 pm, Saturday, September 10, 2022

Gotta give the team credit. They look better today. Still very unhappy about what happened at JMU, but if we can leave Ft. Collins with a W and split these opening road games 1-1 then it's not so bad I guess.

Colorado State is just bad though. You can see why they've lost 7 straight games or whatever the number is. Their offense is pitiful, but give credit to our defense.

alright where can i get the flatbill hat one of our assistant coaches have that just says "middle tennessee"

Apparently that's the thing this year. The Nike team hoodie all schools are wearing this year just says Middle Tennessee for ours. No logo or anything. Hoping Lightning's or Alumni get them in. Players had them on coming off plane. I really want one.

I almost hate myself for suggesting this, but JMU just may be a really really good time and we could be an ok team.

I don't think so, I mean I think they're legitimately better than us, but we made them look much better than they are.

Let’s not forget, with Temple winning today, CSU has the longest losing streak in the country. These are 2 crappy teams, they just suck worse.

Stock beats up on sisters of the poor.

They were still favored by two scores for good reason with how we looked last week, but I still struggle to find more than maybe three wins the rest of the way.

Got to give the team credit. They’ve played hard and taken advantage of every CSU mistake.

CSU is not good and the raiders are taking it at them.

good interview with Chris at halftime.

I don't get the feeling that he is 100% on board with cusa in its current state. Said the right things but left a lot to be interpreted.

Our defense is very good. CSUs defense is horrible. Hope we don't get a false sense our offense is great.
Give this team credit.

App tied with TXAM 14 the 4th quarter
The SBC has a really good football conference at the G5 level; anyone suggesting otherwise is just delusional. Basketball is the biggest drawback for the SBC in my opinion; it's atrocious

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT