ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee at Colorado State 3 pm, Saturday, September 10, 2022

I'm more interested in MT fall softball than football. I've got so many good fall memories of MT FB, and it's a downer knowing the optimistic football times are behind us with ZERO chance of hope on the horizon. I wonder how many on the fan engagement committee resigned after last week? It was bad enough before last week, but now more than before, what fans are you actually going to engage? How has no one lost a job after all these years?!?!?!?
Volleyball is off to its best start in a long time.

Reactions: SubwayAlumni
Anyone know where watch parties are in the Boro? I can’t find where to stream the game.

Watch parties. were listed in the school emails.

Middle Tennessee's football game at Colorado State on Sept. 10 will be produced and aired on Evoca in the Fort Collins, Denver and Colorado Springs area. Locally, the game will be picked up by Circle TV which is channel 4.5 in Nashville, a Diginet of WSMV TV 4. It will also be available on Xfinity cable channel 230.

The game will also be streamed on GoBlueRaiders.com at GoBlueRaiders.com/Watch.

Circle is available across the United States on many cable providers channel line-ups or you can use your TV's digital antenna. Enter your zip code at this LINK to find out where you can view the game.

Circle is also available on Dish Channel 370, Roku channel 317, Samsung TV Plus 1082, Peacock, Tubi, XUMO channel 817, frndly TV, Stirr channel 80, RedBox, DistroTV and LG Smart TV channel 278.

Watch parties. were listed in the school emails.

Middle Tennessee's football game at Colorado State on Sept. 10 will be produced and aired on Evoca in the Fort Collins, Denver and Colorado Springs area. Locally, the game will be picked up by Circle TV which is channel 4.5 in Nashville, a Diginet of WSMV TV 4. It will also be available on Xfinity cable channel 230.

The game will also be streamed on GoBlueRaiders.com at GoBlueRaiders.com/Watch.

Circle is available across the United States on many cable providers channel line-ups or you can use your TV's digital antenna. Enter your zip code at this LINK to find out where you can view the game.

Circle is also available on Dish Channel 370, Roku channel 317, Samsung TV Plus 1082, Peacock, Tubi, XUMO channel 817, frndly TV, Stirr channel 80, RedBox, DistroTV and LG Smart TV channel 278.
Yeah I saw that. I’m wondering if The Boulevard or another local business is showing it.

my money is on chase being out for very precautionary reasons. We all know Rick treats the first 4 weeks like the pre season and probably views winning this game as a futile effort so we are not even going to try.

Is the GBR.com stream including video? I'm on it right now and it's only audio right now

EDIT: Never mind, found the video

The Comcast 230 channel has picture clarity like an Al-Jazeera feed and the game is not on. Dinner Drive w/ Kyle Petty. John Oates of Hall & Oates is dining at Loveless Cafe. Can’t make up this kind of stuff.

I’ll go back over to Memphis at Navy on CBSSN. 😂

Last edited:
We’ve had 1 play from scrimmage and lost 2 players to injury.

Season ending injuries at that. Looks like both have blown their knee's out. What in the world is going on. Been watching college football for 25 years and never seen two knee's blown out first 2 plays of the game.

Ryles was a solid starting guard for us, too.

We shuffled our OL this week. Didn’t seem to matter. We cannot block against pressure at all if Chase is in a 5 step drop.

alright where can i get the flatbill hat one of our assistant coaches have that just says "middle tennessee"

As expected, our defense is carrying the torch. Our DL is really good, and deep. There's not much drop off with the 2 deep.

Offense is gonna have to do something though. Not sure how long our D will hold up at this altitude if they are left on the field all game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT