ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (5-5, 3-3) @ Western Kentucky (5-5, 3-3) (CBSSN), 7PM, Friday, 11/17/2017

One team is going for the jugular.....the other team is playing chicken $hit ball....

who do you think will win?

Reactions: Hop45
How the heck do we get beat twice in a row deep with no safety help when we are not blitzing?

If we were in cover 0, sending the house, and they just burn us I would get it. But we sent 4 and 3 the last 2 passes and they are getting behind the coverage - that makes no sense to me.

How the heck do we get beat twice in a row deep with no safety help when we are not blitzing?

If we were in cover 0, sending the house, and they just burn us I would get it. But we sent 4 and 3 the last 2 passes and they are getting behind the coverage - that makes no sense to me.

Poor discipline. I wasn't paying much attention but I'm guessing the safeties got caught sleeping. I can understand the first one. But there's no way you can be a competent D1 safety and let that happen on back-to-back drives. This team just can never put it all together.

FG is going to be hard. We are kicking into a swirling wind.

going to bed - sick of this team not wasting a minute more watching this crap

WHY WOULD HE ROLL INTO THE PRESSURE? ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS STEP FORWARD

You have to wonder sometimes if some of our coaching staff is on WKU's pay roll.

Why do you call to short swing type passes?

If you want to run the clock, just run the ball.

If you are going for the first down, why the short go nowhere passes?

What's going on with Thomas? He ran well in the 4th quarter but after every play he looks like he's hurting pretty bad. We need to run it down their throat in OT. Throwing it all over the field is very dangerous as a turn over all but ends the game. Need a hefty dose of Thomas Jr. here.

Just please don't turn the ball over. Let's at least give ourselves a chance here.

ADVERTISEMENT