ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (5-5, 3-3) @ Western Kentucky (5-5, 3-3) (CBSSN), 7PM, Friday, 11/17/2017

Maybe we can get Brian Kelly out there to miss a PAT and cost us the game.

Oh wait, we did that on our own last year.

This team has zero business in a bowl game. A bowl game should be a reward for a good season. This is anything but that.

I still can't get over that offensive PI call. That was HORRIBLE

I still can't get over that offensive PI call. That was HORRIBLE

Look it this way. We only had the ball 10 mins. We had a TD taking off the board and fumbled on another drive and only down 7-3. We are still in the game

Has anyone found a site to stream this game if you don't subscribe to CBS sports channel?

http://firstrowsportes.net/football/western-kentucky-middle-tennessee-st-krk57143c?l=1748568172

When you first get there, click on the "Close Button" in the center of the screen. This will open a new window identical to the old one, close the old one. Now, you need to get rid of all the advertisements inside the video. Look for the small X's to get rid of them. They're usually red or gray. You will get ad pop's along the way, just close them.

Reactions: RaiderDawg78
84 WR's on scholarship and only 2 of them can catch (James and Lee)

http://firstrowsportes.net/football/western-kentucky-middle-tennessee-st-krk57143c?l=1748568172

When you first get there, click on the "Close Button" in the center of the screen. This will open a new window identical to the old one, close the old one. Now, you need to get rid of all the advertisements inside the video. Look for the small X's to get rid of them. They're usually red or gray. You will get ad pop's along the way, just close them.

This is how I watch most of my moves. Thanks for the site.

Have to agree. Terrible penalties and the turnover killed us.

Now let's tweet and focus on home attendance.......

what the hell kind of defense was that on 3rd and 1? only 5 men in the box

Going to be a shame if we lose this game. This is a defensive performance for the ages.

Stockstill needs to bench some of the players that can't keep their frickin mouths shut. Can't walk the walk but can talk the talk. I'm really ready for basketball. I don't care if we win or not this team does not deserve a bowl game and Stockstill really don't need more $$ until he produces.

This game is a microcosm of our season. Amazing defense, absolutely piss poor offense. What's sad is, you take last years offense and combine it with this years defense, and we are undefeated right now.

Anyway, I guess the defense is gonna have to score at this point. Our offense is just pathetic. No words for how bad they are. If it isn't a bad throw, it's a dropped ball, turn over, or untimely penalty. This team and program just can never put it all together.

And they wonder why nobody comes to the games anymore. So unbelievably fed up with this crap.

Don't shoot me for suggesting this but here goes. Is Banks a better runner than Stockstill? I mean, it ought to be obvious that Brent's accuracy is terrible right now. (I say that knowing that we are crappy at wideout so it's not all his fault). My thinking is that we might need a running threat at QB which we obviously don't with Brent. Anyway, just thinking out loud as we need to do something different.

no no no. Brent Stockstill is the best thing since sliced bread. He's just amazing, and there's nobody ever who can unseat him at the QB position. He's the best QB in college football, no matter how many times he turns it over.

Defense is going to run out of gas

Yup. It's literally unfair how much this team leans on the defense. WKU dominating in TOP and still only 7-3. Every single coach on the offensive side of the ball needs to be thoroughly reviewed this off-season.

We can still win this game. We've just gotta find a groove on offense.

We are knocking. Gotta come away with points here. WKU defense is really overpursuing. Would be a great time to call a counter or misdirection style play.

Nice catch by Smith. We are going to get WKU’s best and they have the win.

Need the D to get a turnover in the 4th to win.

well well well.....theres the turn over..

will it stand?

We honestly really needed that. WKU is going to get at least 7 this quarter.

They have the wind. If I was WKU I would throw down the field for the rest of the game. White can throw a bullet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT