ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall/FIU on Stadium/FB

WTF does it mean "TO WATCH FULL GAME CLINK LINK IN DESCRIPTION OR IN FIRST COMMENT"

I've clicked on every damn thing I can find and I can't get the video to restart. A little help here for someone who is using a borrowed FB account. I don't facebook!

WTF does it mean "TO WATCH FULL GAME CLINK LINK IN DESCRIPTION OR IN FIRST COMMENT"

I've clicked on every damn thing I can find and I can't get the video to restart. A little help here for someone who is using a borrowed FB account. I don't facebook!

I created an account that was linked to a junk email address. Problem solved.

Marshall defense doing its thing. If they win... COME ON MARSHALL HOLD ON!!!

These officials are terrible. Absolutely terrible. The hand was moving forward, but the ball was knocked out of his hand.

SMH - CUSA officials.

I created an account that was linked to a junk email address. Problem solved.

Thanks for the attempt to help. If I knew how to create an account (I'm assuming you mean FB) and/or what a junk email address is and/or how to link to it you might have been a help. Watched a lot of BkB last season on Stadium/FB and never had this problem (screen requesting clicking on description or first comment) . Guess I'll try to watch again and hope I have better results.

Regardless, Marshall won and that was the extent of my interest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT