ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall/FIU on Stadium/FB

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
Haven't watched anything on FB since last BkB season and now when I try to watch Marshall/FIU they want me to create an account and give credit card info. I know I didn't have to do this last year.

Have the rules changed or am I doing something wrong? First ESPN+ for games I watched free on ESPN3, now this crap.

No, you shouldn't need to do that. Here's the link: . Shouldn't need to create an account and especially do not need to provide any CC info.

Touchdown Marshall 7-0!

I just screamed, my wife told me to shut up...I think I am more jacked about this game than ours!

Need to stave them off on this drive. Keep em off the board here and it will give Marshall the Mo back.

Dang it. Now it's up to Green to keep that O on the friggin field longer than a 3 and out.

Is it just me or do a lot of MU plays seem to be very slow developing. Even the positive runs seem slow to develop.

What a terrible red zone series by Marshall.

Got cute with the TE - QB play, caused the false start and it went down here from there.

I am not sure Marshall has enough offense to keep up...FIU about to score and take the lead with less than a minute.

We need Marshall to put on their big boy pants and score on this opening drive. They also need to stop the run...FIU only rushed for 70 yards against us, they have over 100 in the first half today.

Guys, I don't think Marshall will be able to drive the field, they are going to need turnovers to be in position to score.

Marshall has so many missed tackles. They are in position, just flat out can't tackle well.

This just feels like it's a matter of time before FIU takes the lead for good.

Marshall has so many missed tackles. They are in position, just flat out can't tackle well.

This just feels like it's a matter of time before FIU takes the lead for good.

I agree...I don't know why they can't run the ball right at FIU, don't understand the play calls.

I'm out, gonna get to Floyd to see the Seniors...someone say a prayer that Marshall can get this done

ADVERTISEMENT