ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee vs Tennessee Tech (ESPN+), 6PM, Saturday, August 31, 2024

Just now joining the site, looking forward to getting closer to home during the season and seeing a few games live. Wont see this one live, but we have ESPN+ in Texas!! I will be watching on the back porch with drinks in hand

Go Blue Raiders!!!

Brent Campbell

bringing my grill and family. First time to cook some pre game food in over 10 years. Can’t wait.
Any idea where you might be setting up? I might try to swing by and say hi. For the first time in years, I think I just might make out to a game. It seems that in the early going CDM is actually doing the right things to try to improve the program and build energy. It is refreshing to see after many years of lethargic stagnation.

B!

I think we are planning to “grove it”, near the side of the outdoor observatory “uranidrome”.

Would love to see you man.

Reactions: dukewayne
Are we worried about the weather Saturday?
from weather.com site at 11PM Thursday night:

Weather Forecast: 84 Degrees F, mostly cloudy, 24% chance, Wind NW 6 mph, Humidity59%, Feels Like 88

Chance of rain increasing to 40% at 7PM and 41% at 8PM and decreasing to 23% at 9PM and 13% at 10PM

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT