ADVERTISEMENT

I guess they not interested

mtfblue

All American
Jul 26, 2005
RHS has a WR/DB 6'1 180, picking up offers everyday. I guess they too busy to drive 5 miles from campus and offer the kid. Damn shame

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
GA Southern
EKU
TSU
TN Tech
AP
MSU

I mean MSU is the best of those but that program is a mess right now. Who knows what the new regime will want. But still. Even if those were all power offers, you still have to create a relationship. Especially nowadays with the portal.
RHS has a WR/DB 6'1 180, picking up offers everyday. I guess they too busy to drive 5 miles from campus and offer the kid. Damn shame

GA Southern
EKU
TSU
TN Tech
AP
MSU

I mean MSU is the best of those but that program is a mess right now. Who knows what the new regime will want. But still. Even if those were all power offers, you still have to create a relationship. Especially nowadays with the portal.
He has 2 FBS offers in 2 days and 7 days he had 5 FCS offers, with what I think are better recruiters than what MT has. He will continue to blow now that he has MSU. He was hurt last year, that's why he is just now getting offers as a SR. He is better than a lot of the players MT has now at he same position.

TSU made an offer, not MT, I know because my dad is his position coach.
I guess our 'coaches' are too busy padding their expense accounts chasing after prospect in some small berg in South Carolina or Alabama who's been offered by some NAIA or DII school to take note of FBS prospects across town.

Reactions: mtfblue and MTLynn
Any 4-5 star player (and probably 3 star too) within 75 miles of the boro HAS to get an automatic offer. We probably won’t get them out of high school, but maybe we get them through the portal down the road if they want to be close to home.

How are we not already doing this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT