ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Hawaii Bowl: Middle Tennessee vs San Diego State (ESPN), 7PM (CT), Saturday, December 24, 2022

Expecting a game just like the Cougars/Cajuns game. First one to 20 wins

Never know. We’re going to struggle to move the ball against then. One of the best defenses we will have faced all season. If we do move it we always have trouble in the red zone against defenses with a pulse. And they are run first oriented team which plays to our defensive strength. I can see this being a field position/turnovers based outcome but I guess we will find out soon.

3 and out to start. Dame for Aztecs but barely. Just hit another 3 and out. Their D-line is stout and quick. Chase already running for his life.

Ugly start. What’s a better way to spend the next two hours:

Die Hard or this “game”

Fix the freaking offensive line! 3 Sacks in a row after our defense did their job with the INT.

What a pathetic offensive series after the INT. Unf*cking believable. How can a 300 lb body not slow the DL down! So frustrating! Same problem for the last 8-9 years! Fix it!

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
What a pathetic offensive series after the INT. Unf*cking believable. How can a 300 lb body not slow the DL down! So frustrating! Same problem for the last 8-9 years! Fix it!
If Stock didn't fix it when his son was getting hurt, and now that said son is coaching the QBs it still isn't fixed, it probably won't get fixed.

Reactions: Hop45
angels-with-even-filthier-souls-merry-christmas-ya-filthy-animal.gif
I’ve seen enough. Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

Per usual, D is doing their job but won't be able to keep it up. ToP has SDSU holding the ball twice as much as us. 7min vs over 14.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT