ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Hawaii Bowl: Middle Tennessee vs San Diego State (ESPN), 7PM (CT), Saturday, December 24, 2022

So just walk away then. No solution. Just criticism. I have been pretty harsh this season with my criticism and I still feel that way. There is no hipocrisy here with me. However, I'm trying to be positive in a locked in situation because that's what it is. We either live with it or walk away. Constant negativity eats at my soul and it's already been a tough year in other aspects of my life. This sh!t is just a f'in game. I've buried people this year and have nearly lost others to suicide. I now feel It's silly to get upset over this sh!t. There is no one on here who has the cash to drive out these sandbaggers and they wouldn't spend it if they had it.

We win 8 and it ain't enough when other G5's that are applauded on here are doing basically the same thing. Go be a fan of those dudes. Memphis hasn't won back to back bowl games lately if ever. For a while (before 17), they were as bad at bowl games as we were. Now we are 3 of the last 4. They went 6-6 last year and 7-6 this year. Where are the pitchforks for their HC? I ain't seeing it.

I get it. we (and I) don't like Stock, Massaro or McPhee. Let's buy em out. Oh wait. Get my point? Keep coming back everyday bitching and it's still the same. We are in a fan prison of sorts. I'm just trying to see the somewhat empty glass half full. I know we weren't that awesome. We still won 8 which is better than 4 or 2. Even if we won 2 for the next 8 years, we'd still have Stock so what's the point in bitching? They obviously are not listening nor do they see this as an issue. Unless we get a billionaire involved, it's death til we do part with Stock and Co. Do we outlive them or let them outlive us? I guess that's also my point. I still want ot make that T shirt. LOL.

After looking at a lot of G5 team records today, I'm convinced more than ever that all G5's are pretty much the same. It doesn't matter what confrence you are in, you are only going so far anyway. Have a great year and your coach gets poached. Then it's a crap shoot on whether you will be on the same level. Look at Coastal. They are done. Total rebuild npw. Half of their best players hit the portal. Some stay on the rails. Ark st. was there for a minute. Now, they got butched. They would love 8 wins. Marshall fired Doc for under performance and the new guy isn't any better. No titles but won a bowl game. Just like us. Happy new year y'all.
I already moved on when it comes to giving, attendance and season tickets years ago. Since you brought Memphis into the discussion, yes, that’s where the above “moved on.” But unlike my other alma mater in Murfreesboro:
1) The previous two coaches were poached by P-5 schools after successful 4-year runs and AAC Div. and/or Conference titles.
2) The current 3rd year HC guided the program through unprecedented COVID and opt outs in his first year as a college HC. Some fans were upset this season with the record but the bowl win calmed everybody down. Ryan has stated publicly that .500 season/Conf. records are unacceptable and his goal is conf. titles and the G-5 New Year’s Day bowl bid. He dismissed the OL, WR and Special Teams coaches last week. All 3 and their respective areas of responsibility underperformed. He’s already hired Larry Smith, the UAB wide receivers coach.
Correct me if wrong but I don’t think Stock has publicly fired anyone since Nix.

After 17 seasons of this……not 3, fans and Rutherford Countians no longer bother to show up or really complain. Total apathy has spilled over to MBB.
The TV crowd shots yesterday for WKU @ MTSU was pretty telling about the whole Athletics Dept.

Last edited:
Do we need facilities? Yes. Do we need more NIL? Yes.

But the thing is - it's not impossible to win without them. I just watched TCU flatten Michigan and they are going to play for all the marbles. Where would TCU rank in budget, in NIL, in facilities compared with its peers? I doubt they're anywhere near the top 25 in any of those. They'd be lucky to rank in the top half of their conference in those things - yet they managed to win huge. Teams figure out a way to do more with less all the time all over the country - except us.

Now, no one is asking for a playoff spot. But a singular conference title - I simply can't imagine that the peer programs in CUSA are so far ahead that we couldn't have figured out a way to win 1 conference title in almost two decades.

This isn't the chicken or the egg scenario - you want to build NIL and facilities - you win and then capitalize on that by building a program and an enthusiastic fan base that wants to give and be a part of something special.

There's no doubt in my mind that if we'd traded results with WKU- 2 titles, ranked team, 5 new coach bumps, dozen+ NFL players - we'd have facilities, more money, a bigger fan base and we'd be heading to the Sunbelt right now.

Instead, we just sat around and complained and begged for people give money, gave them boring .500 seasons one after another, a leader that has the personality of mold, and no prospects of any sort of fan return on investment.

I do get the gallows humor of the whole thing - there's absolutely no way out of the Stock purgatory until probably the end of the decade at least - so might as well hope that the facilities somehow provide us with some sort of something or other. But as long as Stock's in charge - any money that goes from me into this program is the same as just flushing money down the toilet.

My only hope is that it's not so irretrievably broken and dead that when Stock eventually does leave, we can rebuild it. But my fear is that we're going to build these facilities, and you're going to get the same, low effort, 6-6 is the goal type football and more Stock.
Their facilities are really good. Just to clarify that part of the statement. They don’t have the disadvantage we have there.

would love to see more overcomers rather than a bunch of old men making excuses

Happy near year. I’ll be suprised if it isn’t more of the same.

IT WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME. What overcomer is gonna step up and and buy them all out? Where is this imaginary white knight? It will take many millions to make this happen plus motivation and support of the BOT and so many other things. Nothing is changing unless they retire or die off. Those are the only 2 options there.
I already moved on when it comes to giving, attendance and season tickets years ago. Since you brought Memphis into the discussion, yes, that’s where the above “moved on.” But unlike my other alma mater in Murfreesboro:
1) The previous two coaches were poached by P-5 schools after successful 4-year runs and AAC Div. and/or Conference titles.
2) The current 3rd year HC guided the program through unprecedented COVID and opt outs in his first year as a college HC. Some fans were upset this season with the record but the bowl win calmed everybody down. Ryan has stated publicly that .500 season/Conf. records are unacceptable and his goal is conf. titles and the G-5 New Year’s Day bowl bid. He dismissed the OL, WR and Special Teams coaches last week. All 3 and their respective areas of responsibility underperformed. He’s already hired Larry Smith, the UAB wide receivers coach.
Correct me if wrong but I don’t think Stock has publicly fired anyone since Nix.

After 17 seasons of this……not 3, fans and Rutherford Countians no longer bother to show up or really complain. Total apathy.
"I see your true colors shining through." LOL.

That ain't where you moved on to dude. You never left. Memphis still went 6-6 last year and 7-6 this year. Excuses, excuses. It took dude 2 ho hum seasons to make a change? hmmmm. Again, it's all the same. They spend a lot more money now to get the same results. LOL. You're a big money dude with 100 degrees. Write that check and change Middle Tennessee forever. LOL. Don't worry, I won't hold my breath. You'll just come back on here and say more pointless and obvious crap all of us already know. The same obvious crap with no real plan of action or resources to execute. We in prison man. We already know what it is. Yet we still won 8 games. It's all good brother. I'm not supporting the warden or the guards, I'm just not wanting to hang myself over this sh!t when other G5's are also prisons of sorts (or nicer dentention facilities at the least).

Last edited:
Colorado has basically the same level of facilities. Crazy money in Texas though.
My point is the gap between them and Clemson in terms of facilities is not as big as the gap between us and Troy. We desperately need to get them built.

Reactions: RaiderDeez
My point is the gap between them and Clemson in terms of facilities is not as big as the gap between us and Troy. We desperately need to get them built.
I agree totally. We could have made these moves a long time ago.

Their facilities are really good. Just to clarify that part of the statement. They don’t have the disadvantage we have there.

But how do they compare to Oklahoma, or Ok State, or Texas, or Michigan? I'm fairly sure that they are at a facilities, budget, and/or NIL disadvantage there, yet they are all Frog victims this year.

The point is, good coaches can overcome disadvantages in facilities, NIL, budget. And bad coaches squander advantages all the time.

Stock's not a bad coach because he has no facilities- he's just a bad coach. And new facilities won't make him a good one either.

But how do they compare to Oklahoma, or Ok State, or Texas, or Michigan? I'm fairly sure that they are at a facilities, budget, and/or NIL disadvantage there, yet they are all Frog victims this year.

The point is, good coaches can overcome disadvantages in facilities, NIL, budget. And bad coaches squander advantages all the time.

Stock's not a bad coach because he has no facilities- he's just a bad coach. And new facilities won't make him a good one either.
WVU athletics revenue is about $102m
OSU $107m.
TCU $115m
UT $140m
Georgia $169m
Oklahoma $175m
Alabama $175m

For comparison
Jacksonville State $10m
Sam Houston $20m
WKU $27m
Troy $28m
UTSA $30m
Marshall $32m
MTSU $35m
UAB $36m
Boise $43m
Houston $68m

NDSU $28m

Again, look at the facilities for those and make the comparison yourself. The gap is not as big as the gap between us and someone like Troy (our peer).

Again, look at the facilities for those and make the comparison yourself. The gap is not as big as the gap between us and someone like Troy (our peer).
What are the facilities like in the MAC? We've seen various MAC teams enjoy a few great seasons before their coach moves on.

Re : Facilities.

Several years ago, I did some research on facility enhancements at peer institutions (SBC / CUSA Schools) to see how (or why) some schools were able to upgrade facilities and some schools weren't.

As I recall, the general rule was facilities were usually upgraded after a season or two of significant / sustained success or a decision to jump "up" a level. There were occasions where a struggling program (South Alabama) built new facilities but usually struggling programs that new facilities did so because the old facilities (like Ladd-Peebles Stadium) needed significant repair / investment.

Re : Facilities.

Several years ago, I did some research on facility enhancements at peer institutions (SBC / CUSA Schools) to see how (or why) some schools were able to upgrade facilities and some schools weren't.

As I recall, the general rule was facilities were usually upgraded after a season or two of significant / sustained success or a decision to jump "up" a level. There were occasions where a struggling program (South Alabama) built new facilities but usually struggling programs that new facilities did so because the old facilities (like Ladd-Peebles Stadium) needed significant repair / investment.
This is the way everyone does it.

You reach the top of the mountain, you strike while the iron is hot. Dollars flow in, you invest, you build. Maybe you have a bad season, but you try again. You keep trying.

We never did anything to build a program. We just trotted out the same old mediocre non-performing junk year after year.

The talk of facilities irks the living hell out of me because it looks to me like a lot of covering for poor performance. Look at poor Rick Stockstill, doing all he can at a school with no money and no fan support. If only he had the facilities........

It shifts the blame to the fans and I will argue with anyone against that idea. I've been in Floyd with 25k rocking fans. We've been fed the shit sandwich for so long, we're lucky there's any of us left.

If we're not where we want to be, it's because of MT leadership and the walking failure we're stuck with at head coach, not fans, or facilities, or budget or anything else.

What are the facilities like in the MAC? We've seen various MAC teams enjoy a few great seasons before their coach moves on.
I’m glad you made the comment because they are way better than ours. I feel like our fans are clueless how far behind we are in the facility arms race. We would have been at the bottom even in the MAC. Here are just a few:

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
In business, customers tell you what you are doing (or not doing) to meet their needs and expectations when they choose alternatives or simply walk away.
It’s unrealistic to expect dissatisfied customers to do otherwise. You either change your product to recover lost business or you shift your focus and marketing to new prospects who haven’t been around long enough to know otherwise.

Many of us in here have been around for the end of the Andy Mac era, 20 years of SM, 18 of CM and all 17 seasons of CRS. Maybe it’s generational, maybe not, but us old guys know what we want and expect.

Last edited:
In business, customers tell you what you are doing (or not doing) to meet their needs and expectations when they choose alternatives or simply walk away.
It’s unrealistic to expect dissatisfied customers to do otherwise. You either change your product to recover lost business or you shift your focus and marketing to new prospects who haven’t been around long enough to know otherwise.

Many of us in here have been around for the end of the Andy Mac era, 20 years of SM, 18 of CM and all 17 seasons of CRS. Maybe it’s generational, maybe not, but us old guys know what we want and expect.
Again, file that under "No sh!t Sherlock." Same obvoius statement. Come on man, you are better than that. Write that big Franklin check and get em out of there. Change it big dog. LOL.

I’m glad you made the comment because they are way better than ours. I feel like our fans are clueless how far behind we are in the facility arms race. We would have been at the bottom even in the MAC. Here are just a few:

We know we are behind. Our leadership doesn't. Everyone on here knows it. However, we still won 15 games in the last 2 years with 2 bowl wins and we beat Toledo last year. It simply is what it is. We in prison. #tildeathusdopart

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
May want to hang on to that “no-fluke” (5-7) #78 Miami game T-shirt. They are still ranked ahead of #83 MT.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/rankings/cbs-sports-rankings/
You got me bro. Hahahaha. I love how you are clowning someone who is simply seeing the bright side knowing we are locked in and can't do anything about it. If you can actually read with your 100 degrees from 100 different universities, Iyou will clearly see that never said I was happy about the status of anything. There ain't anything none of us can do so why keep pissing and moaning? That's all you got I guess. You aren't offering a way out or writing a check to solve it but talking weak and obvious sh!t. Lower rankings mean absolute jack sh!t. Just like comparing G5 teams. It's re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic. I'm sure you are standing in line buying your "Back to back 6-6 regular seasons but we spent all that money" Memphis shirt. GTFOH dude.

Last edited:
We know we are behind. Our leadership doesn't. Everyone on here knows it. However, we still won 15 games in the last 2 years with 2 bowl wins and we beat Toledo last year. It simply is what it is. We in prison. #tildeathusdopart
Honestly I’m surprised we’ve done as well as we have with the resources in place. Comments like this make me think our fans don’t get it:

“The talk of facilities irks the living hell out of me because it looks to me like a lot of covering for poor performance. Look at poor Rick Stockstill, doing all he can at a school with no money and no fan support. If only he had the facilities........”

If facilities were a direct correlation to success, the baseball team would have been more successful when the new stadium was built.

The reality is that the baseball program has been dismal since John Stanford's death.

Honestly I’m surprised we’ve done as well as we have with the resources in place. Comments like this make me think our fans don’t get it:

“The talk of facilities irks the living hell out of me because it looks to me like a lot of covering for poor performance. Look at poor Rick Stockstill, doing all he can at a school with no money and no fan support. If only he had the facilities........”

The fans regularly packed in 20k+. This program regularly had a budget that was the highest in the Sunbelt, and near the top of CUSA. I remember when we had the cash to put in a new turf, a new scoreboard, new hall of fame, new baseball stadium, etc. This isn't ancient history. If we don't have football facilities, it's not because they were never given the resources or had the opportunity to obtain them.

NOTHING stopped Stockstill from winning here, especially in the earlier years of his career - except his own failures and incompetence.

And I hate to break it to you since you guys are clinging to this facilities thing like it's a piece of driftwood in the middle of the ocean - but facilities don't mean near as much as you all think they do. Teams with poorer facilities, budgets, NIL, regularly beat teams with elite level facilities, budgets, NIL, etc. Teams with bigger and better foundations regularly lose to teams with far less resources. Look no further than Knoxville to see how much the fanciest facilities in college sports have been squandered for 15 years. It's coaching and leadership. All the shiniest, newest toys won't make a bit of difference when the coaching and leadership is as bad as its been.

You think the new facilities are going to land better recruits? The staff isn't even calling them on the phone (find The Athletic's survey of high school coaches in Tennesee). Copy and save this if you have to in order to remember it - they're going to build these facilities, and you're still going to see the same low-effort, bottom half of the conference recruiting and the same on field results.

The fans didn't fail this program. Stockstill/M&M failed the fans.

...facilities don't mean near as much as you all think they do. Teams with poorer facilities, budgets, NIL, regularly beat teams with elite level facilities, budgets, NIL, etc. Teams with bigger and better foundations regularly lose to teams with far less resources.
Look no further than vanderbilt.

In our lifetime, James Franklin is the only football coach to have won at vanderbilt. They returned to the cellar after he left.

The fans regularly packed in 20k+. This program regularly had a budget that was the highest in the Sunbelt, and near the top of CUSA. I remember when we had the cash to put in a new turf, a new scoreboard, new hall of fame, new baseball stadium, etc. This isn't ancient history. If we don't have football facilities, it's not because they were never given the resources or had the opportunity to obtain them.

NOTHING stopped Stockstill from winning here, especially in the earlier years of his career - except his own failures and incompetence.

And I hate to break it to you since you guys are clinging to this facilities thing like it's a piece of driftwood in the middle of the ocean - but facilities don't mean near as much as you all think they do. Teams with poorer facilities, budgets, NIL, regularly beat teams with elite level facilities, budgets, NIL, etc. Teams with bigger and better foundations regularly lose to teams with far less resources. Look no further than Knoxville to see how much the fanciest facilities in college sports have been squandered for 15 years. It's coaching and leadership. All the shiniest, newest toys won't make a bit of difference when the coaching and leadership is as bad as its been.

You think the new facilities are going to land better recruits? The staff isn't even calling them on the phone (find The Athletic's survey of high school coaches in Tennesee). Copy and save this if you have to in order to remember it - they're going to build these facilities, and you're still going to see the same low-effort, bottom half of the conference recruiting and the same on field results.

I totally agree with that. mASSaro has no balls to pull the plug on Stock and push things forward. However, he also feels everything is fine. The Nashville Sports Media feels everything is fine here. We are literally the only ones who seem to have an issue. That and 20k empty aluminum seats. If people on here are wanting change, I say come back in 10 years. 8 wins is never gonna move the needle to where we want it.

do we a link for have for MT? I don’t even know what we have.

I've said before facilities will help, by like maybe A win. Stock isn't suddenly going to jump to 10 a year with the staff he has now. Some are great, others.....um no. The upgrades may make a 3star pick us over say Southern Miss, but as said before, we aren't recruiting enough FBS guys. One reason I was impressed with this year's class over past. Several had G5 offers, some even P5, and we landed sw FBS transfers.

Would Stock win with Bama talent. I don't believe so myself. But at the same time we don't know. He's never been given the opportunity. A coach should always be given all the resources ro be successful, and right now he is behind the 8 ball. Part the admin's fault, but also his fault as well for not making staff changes when necessary.

The main issue is this. We ALL know change needs to happen starting at McPhee. But we ALL know it isn't going to happen. Some have chosen to not give support till change is made. Some have chosen to accept it for what it is and support anyway. Knowing in the long run, the upgrades are desperately needed. I'm in that boat myself. But I nor others in the boat with me are fully satisfied or fault any others who choose not to support at all or even step away for a bit. But at the same time those not still supporting should not fault us for still doing so. We all bleed Blue.

Some nice facilities... Hopefully ours will be along those lines.

Trust me I understand that a coach can have a major impact on wins and losses. My point is that Rick has done well considering what he has to work with. He absolutely needs to make changes to his staff but won’t and that’s an issue. However, overlooking the disadvantages he has been given is a disservice to him imo. The scheduled OOC games have been rough and the facilities are worse than a good amount of FCS teams. Those are facts just like Rick’s inability to part ways with coaches.

I’ve said before MT needs to cut ties with Rick because of the fans. That would be the only thing that would bring a lot of people back. If Rick won a championship next year we would still have a ton of people upset that he is the coach. I think the damage is done but I don’t think Rick is as terrible as most make him out to be.

I don't think he is a terrible coach. What i am not happy about is the potential we have to do better, but continue to experience groundhog Day year in and year out. There does not appear to be a single bit of effort expended to make changes and improve the product. Becoming bowl eligible should not be celebrated by a solid program, it should be EXPECTED. I want a staff/AD who are not satisfied with just being bowl eligible/mediocre.

at least add an update pic with the new floor. Not that hard...
I wouldn't show off much either. But man, the field ans volleyball still show Sunbelt.
Our weight room has high schools beating it, a HS in our own backyard has an IPF before us, our locker rooms are in the basement of the basketball arena essentially. Football offices are in said basement. We have a heading towards 20 year old video board and very little of the stadium is digital broadcast ready still, correct? Was the rust on the stairs by the baseball field ever fixed? We started off behind in CUSA.

And it is a shame as said, Reese looks great, Hayes stadium is fantastic and softball is easily on par. Can't complain about indoor tennis or golf with the city either though those are more recent. But the three biggest revenue sports have been neglected. Murphy has had some updates but not till recently. Floyd has hardly been touched since the jump except for new turf, scoreboard in '07, and Hendrix club.

Oh, and please someone fix the grab handle in the TV announcers booth. Right between the two windows and always right between the announcers when they show up on TV. Thing isn't centered on the post. Drives me nuts!

I'm not so sure not being a terrible coach is a good metric though.

Outside of winning football games you are supposed to, recruiting has been really hard to watch over the last several years. I remember going down to the boro back in the day to see recruits that we stole or had many more offers. I don't even keep up with it because our ranking is always mid to the bottom.

I don't think he is a terrible coach. What i am not happy about is the potential we have to do better, but continue to experience groundhog Day year in and year out. There does not appear to be a single bit of effort expended to make changes and improve the product. Becoming bowl eligible should not be celebrated by a solid program, it should be EXPECTED. I want a staff/AD who are not satisfied with just being bowl eligible/mediocre.
I understand from media talk that when 12 team playoffs start the current 43 bowl games will probably be cut to less than 20. If so, how many 7-5 or 6-6 teams will be making bowl eligibility year in & out? Without a push to get at lest 9 wins or more annually Stock's & the administration's boasting of regular bowl eligibility will likely be a thing of the past.

I understand from media talk that when 12 team playoffs start the current 43 bowl games will probably be cut to less than 20. If so, how many 7-5 or 6-6 teams will be making bowl eligibility year in & out? Without a push to get at lest 9 wins or more annually Stock's & the administration's boasting of regular bowl eligibility will likely be a thing of the past.
It will happen. It's exactly why I've said that conference champs will become more important. Our admin must focus on thst being the only goal. Strength of schedule will also become more important and the conference should help with this themsevles throigh agreements with other conferences.

Playoffs will start earlier and just being "in a bowl" won't mean squat anymore.

From the below article

"Executives are expected to examine a great number of bowl-related issues, including stiffening the criteria for bowl eligibility from a 6–6 record; providing more standard name, image and likeness (NIL) payments to all players participating in a bowl; further incorporating bowls in the expanded playoff; shifting bowl games up a week in December; establishing more flexibility in conference bowl affiliations; and, finally, incorporating more television partners within Bowl Season."

It will happen. It's exactly why I've said that conference champs will become more important. Our admin must focus on thst being the only goal. Strength of schedule will also become more important and the conference should help with this themsevles throigh agreements with other conferences.

Playoffs will start earlier and just being "in a bowl" won't mean squat anymore.

From the below article

"Executives are expected to examine a great number of bowl-related issues, including stiffening the criteria for bowl eligibility from a 6–6 record; providing more standard name, image and likeness (NIL) payments to all players participating in a bowl; further incorporating bowls in the expanded playoff; shifting bowl games up a week in December; establishing more flexibility in conference bowl affiliations; and, finally, incorporating more television partners within Bowl Season."

They aren’t going anywhere. From the same article:

“It’s important to remember that the bowl system is a market-driven system. No one is forcing communities to host them and conferences to participate in them,” Carparelli says. “We are hoping to find out from commissioners what the number will be. Do their teams want to participate at 6–6 or 5–7? Our system is geared for that and we can continue with that. But we’ve got to find out.”

They aren’t going anywhere. From the same article:

“It’s important to remember that the bowl system is a market-driven system. No one is forcing communities to host them and conferences to participate in them,” Carparelli says. “We are hoping to find out from commissioners what the number will be. Do their teams want to participate at 6–6 or 5–7? Our system is geared for that and we can continue with that. But we’ve got to find out.”
No they won't go anywhere as $ will talk and it will be like if March Madness expands. Those presidents and commissioners will want 5-7 teams in. Much as I hate it. But it dilutes the product. Not to mention they will mean less and get drowned out by the playoffs starting earlier. Right now 1st round will be on campus, but when the new contract begins in '26, again $ will talk and that round will become bowls too.

I just think once the expanded playoffs hit that a bowl between two 6-6 G5 teams (even though the CFP commissioner once said 12 teams will make the G5 term meaningless) will just mean less. It will get lost in the shuffle and if we want to stay relevant at all we must make conference champs matter and shoot for playoffs, not one of the lower bowls.

Honestly with all this I'd love to get rid of bowls as they are and create a secondary playoff kind of like the NIT in basketball. Give those that don't make the playoffs something to shoot for other than a bowl. The 4 conf champs not in CFP auto qualify and get 1st round byes. Must have a winning record to be selected. Make it hard to succeed so schools like us can't accept a .500 coach.

2024 and 2025 will be an experiment to see what works for the new deal for '26. So we've got 3 years to get our act together. It's why I've said B2B bowl wins to build momentum was so important. And we've got to keep that going and improve.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT