ADVERTISEMENT

**GoMiddle Bowl Mania**

All the bowls will be set up and announced soon. Everything should be ready to roll in a few hours

Hawaii bowl is not about the traveling fans. It's a big infomercial for Hawaii tourism.

We had less than 5,000 for Senior Day. How many will travel to Honolulu on Christmas Eve?

About as many as went to the Bahamas Bowl, maybe a few more, since no one has to worry about passports and such. I;m not going. Can not afford it and it is the case for most MT fans. It is what it is.

I hate to admit this, but I see MT getting the Hawaii Bowl as a positive this year. With the lack of energy and enthusiasm over years of mediocrity as evidenced by the paltry attendance at the last home game, I suspect MT would be hard pressed to get many fans to travel to even a more regional game within 4 or 5 hour drive. With MT going to Hawaii, it will clearly be more of MT the visiting team playing the home team Hawaii for the game. As such an embarrassing lack of MT fans will likely not be noticed at the bowl game since the home team will likely produce the reasonably sized crowd in their home stadium.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT