ADVERTISEMENT

Gen. Admin. Tickets

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
Site says to call the ticket office for prices. I've got a couple of friends who want (cheap) end zone tickets to the game. Before driving to the Boro (and without calling the ticket office) can someone tell me what the prices are for Gen. Admin. to this game?

$26 and you can get them online. I believe If you want 4 the deal is a little better because you get the family fun zone package which is 4 tix, 4 drinks, and 4 hotdogs for $100.

Speaking of ticket deal, did anyone see on twitter or somewhere else where you buy one sideline reserve ticket and you can get a ticket for a later game for $1?

I've been looking online and can't find it.

I wonder how the Ticket Touchdown Tuesday deal played out. Anyone have insider info on how many we sold thru that special? The Gen Admission sections will (hopefully) be pretty full on Saturday, if not completely.

1 or 2k max.

Between 1000-2000 thru that special is a very nice number especially considering it was one day. Assuming our normal 15000 show up, plus students making it 20000+, 1000-2000 a day is on the right track.

Students make up about 5 of that 15 already expecting another 5 is possible but unlikely. We need alums and Murfreesboro to show. On a positive our tailgate group looks like it will be double its normal size so we have that going for us which is nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT