ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Duke at Middle Tennessee Game Thread

FLIP CREDLE 66-YARD TOUCHDOWN

Flip Credle finds the hole and explodes through it and outruns the defense for 66 yards.

Duke: 0
Middle Tennessee: 7
13:40 1Q

DUKE 71-YARD PASSING TOUCHDOWN

Nicky Damolin gets behind the defense and Parker Hughes can't deflect the ball. Takes it in for the Duke score.

Duke: 7
12:59 1Q

DUKE 1-YARD RUSHING TOUCHDOWN

Peyton Jones punches it in from one yard and the Blue Devils go up a score.

Duke: 14
11:19 1Q

DUKE 1-YARD TOUCHDOWN RUSH

Duke capitalizes on the turnover and punches it in from one yard out with Star Thomas.

Duke: 21
Middle Tennessee: 10
3:36 1Q

What's crazy is the team isn't even playing that poorly outside of the fumbles. Can't even adequately assess how the defense is so far when Duke has had the shortest drives ever

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
Come on, roughing the kicker....how many mistakes can there be? Seriously, Duke has only had one drive for a TD, the other 3 were given to them.

Yes, this is a terrible football team. Our games are decided in the first or second quarter.

They went over their season scoring average in the first quarter.....

Looking like another 2-10 season. Derek Mason said this is not a rebuild. I'm curious as to why we are so bad then??

First half offense. Four turnovers.

And aside from the one TD run averaging 2.2 yards per play. But as I said before the game I was not looking forward to watching this offense try to go against Manny Diaz.

Just a terrible team that is not well coached. So far nothing about this coaching staff has impressed me after a third of a season

Dog shit across the board. All 3 phases of the game we are terrible. Coaching is terrible. Administration is terrible. Conference is terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: FranklinRaider315
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT