ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(1-2) vs Duke(3-0), Homecoming/'24 Hall of Fame Class, (ESPNU), 3PM, Saturday, 9/21/2024

Goodness those Group of 5 guys for the past few years have been trashing the hell out of Blue Raider fans for not buying tickets and going to games because of MandM and now they are acting like they are the ones that discovered how horrible MandM are. Good grief ugh.

It’s because their buddy stock got fired. It’s amazing how now they bring it up when we have been discussing it here for a dozen years. If stock was still the coach here they wouldn’t be talking about it.

Everyone has to have a damn agenda to protect their buddies or sources instead of just wanting what’s best for the university and seeing past their biases.

Everyone has to have a damn agenda to protect their buddies or sources instead of just wanting what’s best for the university and seeing past their biases.
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

That's exactly why things haven't been questioned for so long. I hate to say it, but it's the truth. I mean when was the last time any coach or CM or McP was asked a truly uncomfortable hard question. One they couldn't dance around. Certainly no one since Sparks left.

Yet another reason I'm not an AD. Someone would ask me if I'm happy with MBB. "Nope. I told him to get his ass in gear and win at least 20 games or I'll have a moving crew at his house by the end of the season packing up his kids' toys."
Yeah...I wouldn't last long as an AD.

WEEKEND TIMELINE
Friday

Noon: Golden Raiders Reunion Lunch and Induction Ceremony
4:00 PM: Alumni Award Reception at the Ingram Building
5:00-7:00 PM: Textbook Brokers Alumni Appreciation Night
6:30 PM: Hall of Fame Induction at the Tennessee Room in the James Union Building
6:30-9:30 PM: MTSU Night on the Square
8:00 PM: MTSU Black Alumni Society Homecoming Party at the Walnut House

Saturday
9:30 AM: Mixer on Middle Parade Watching Party on the Alumni House grounds
10:00 AM: Homecoming Parade (click HERE for more info)
11:30 AM: Tailgating activities begin in The Grove
11:45-12:30 PM: Men's Basketball Autographs in Walnut Grove
Noon-2:00 PM: Homecoming Tailgate Lunch (Pre-registration/ticket required)
Noon: Party in the Grove
12:45 PM: Raider Walk
1:30 PM: Gates Open at Floyd Stadium
2:15 PM: Follow Me to Floyd from the Grove
3:05 PM: Kickoff between Middle Tennessee and Duke at Floyd Stadium (click HERE for tickets)

I do wonder what took those guys so long to finally say something. They were hammering on the fans for years about not showing up and wanting Stock fired. Seriously, why now? How long have they been doing their show?

Is Massaro still on a monthly contract? That speaks volumes as far as I am concerned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT