Date: Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014
Time: 6 p.m. CT / 7 p.m. ET
Arena: Minges Coliseum (8,000)

SERIES INFORMATION
Overall: First Meeting
Under Rick Insell: First Meeting
In Greenville: First Meeting

MEDIA INFORMATION
Radio: WMOT (89.5 FM)/WGNS (1450 AM/100.5 FM)
Play-by-Play: Dick Palmer
Video Stream: C-USA Digital Network

Live Video

Live Audio

Live Stats

Game Notes

No. 23/25 Raiders visit ECU in C-USA showdown

Ok, must admit I'm not as computer literate as others but, to watch tonight and tomorrow on my computer just exactly what steps must I take, and when, and is there a cost. Thanks

Must go to cusa digital network website and sign up. It is $15 or $16 per month. You can cancel the subscription at any time. All CUSA teams participate for the major sports teams like football, mens basketball, and women's basketball. The feed is generally the in house video that is shown on the jumbotron or video boards in the stadium. Most have the home teams' radio crew accompanying the broadcast. Some broadcasts are much better than others. Some tend to show video prompts for the crowd to get loud or make noise when the visiting team has the ball. Sometimes they show replays when the visiting team gets the ball. Most times they cut back to live action with 20 - 25 sec left on shot clock. I enjoy seeing the action rather than relying on radio announcers. I use my iPad and relay it to my tv using Apple TV. Works very well.

I'm sure there are some sites that might have pirated free feeds but I would rather pay the fee and not worry about anything. Hope this helps

This post was edited on 2/26 2:51 PM by MT Blue

live stats has MT going to line 49 times...

ecu was fouling every trip down by the Raiders the last three or four minutes it seemed...

if the Lady Raiders had hit a decent FT% final score would not have been close at all.

goblueraiders.com:

...The Raiders' victory snapped ECU's 26 home game winning streak, which ranked second nationally.

The
first half saw both teams battle it out on numerous runs before the
Pirates hit a final shot to take a 34-33 at the break. Middle Tennessee
(24-4, 13-1 Conference USA) held ECU (21-6, 9-5 C-USA) scoreless for the
first six minutes in the second half, helping the Raiders take a lead
they would never relinquish. The home loss was the first for ECU since
falling to Charleston on Nov. 17, 2012.

Wednesday evening's
victory gives the Raiders at least a share of the C-USA regular season
title. A win on Saturday against UAB would help MT clinch its sixth
consecutive championship.....

Raiders plunder Pirates' 26-game winning streak

MTFNBY5 hope you just listened to it on the radio or found a free feed... The video was the video board feed only. No sound at all. They did not have their radio broadcast accompanying the video. I tried to find a radio broadcast for them but was unable to. Our radio broadcast was nearly 30 seconds ahead or behind in the action at all times. Very difficult to watch and follow that way, but I still like being able to see the action myself.

Thanks for the concern MT Blue. I just listened to Dick's broadcast although I missed the pre-game and the post-game was interrupted by technical problems and was never returned to. I don't know why we have so many d--n technical problems. We always have had them after Monte Hale, Sr's tenure (and you would think technology would have overcome them by now). I know small town stations who go into rural schools night after night with no problems.

And I don't know why WMOT has to run commercials over and over (at least two dozen last night during the delay) before going to regular programming without a word to listeners who are waiting for the post-game to resume. Don't radio stations have a live person to handle just such emergencies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT