ADVERTISEMENT

Vic's Picks 12/22/2016

Dec 13, 2016
After making you some money last night, you'd think I'd get some sort of thank you from one of the fine readers, NOPE.... Just requests for more picks and more winners. So let's break down some games I like

CBB: UTK v. ETSU: UTK was a four point DOG to the Bucs and now its down to 3. I dont see UTK losing this game.... I mean I just CANNOT FATHOM all that money on Rick Barnes and a loss in Johnson City TN. Take the Vols +3 for 2 Units

CFB: Colorado State v. Idaho. We got CSU for one unit at -13. The line's moved to 14.5/15. Take that on your own time. 1 Unit on the Rams.

NFL: Eagles and Giants: I hate Thursday night, and i REALLY HATE Thursday night end of the season games.... Im avoiding this one on my bankroll, but if YOU want to give it a go. Take Philly +3.

NBA: Ill take the OVER in the Clippers and Spurs game. 203 is the number. 1 Unit (PS if anyone can get an in with Pop and let me know his plan for sitting starters that would be greaaatttt.)

CBB: Lets take UNR here in town over UCSB. Line is -11. 1 Unit

NHL: UNDER 5.5 on the Blue Jackets and Penguins.
Two best offenses in the NHL matchup. But the insider says that CBJs defense will keep at a 3-2 game. BONUS: Pens win tonight as well. 1 Unit on the Under

Reactions: C-Bow
Carp Carp Carp (PG remember)

Columbus (NHL ya rednecks... (kidding)) cannot stop winning. My guy was sure but that only means we place 3 units on their next opponent... The Cannadians... Wait that seems dangerous let me get off this booze bender and see where we need to skate.

Overall we got the lock of the day with UTK as I said they are not losing to little brother. 2 Units there and 1 unit for the clippers. (NBA is rigged guys)

I gave you 4 units of winning but only took 3 myself. So we go 3-3 and lose 10% on the juice. Back to the grind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT