ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL USA Today Coaches Poll

Not to cry over spilled milk, but the Ga State loss really hurt when it comes to the polls, I think we might have been ranked.

How many games in a row to we need to win to crack the top 25? Hoping UNCW doesn't lose another game.

Reactions: Raiderclyde
I think if we keep winning we will get there in 2-3 weeks. Depends mostly on the teams ahead of us. I want a ranking badly. If anyone thinks it means nothing is delusional. It will greatly help sell potential fans we can get to games. I have friends that still do not fully believe that MT basketball is a top 25 caliber squad.

If Walter's continues to develop, there's not many teams that have the assortment of big men and three point shooters we do. Think though, if it had been 6 or 7 years ago we wouldn't even be on the radar. I think if we get in it will be easier in the future.

Reactions: MTsumner92
I don't see us getting in unless we win tournament. CUSA is one of the worst hoops conferences in CBB. Hard to see the league getting 2 bids being as bad as it is. The Georgia State loss is what will keep us out should we not win the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT