SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2

LA Tech
at SMU (ESPNU) 11 a.m.
Bowling Green at Liberty (CBSSN) 11 a.m.
East Tenn. State at Jax State (ESPN+) 1 p.m.
South Florida at WKU (CBSSN) 2:30 p.m.
Maine at FIU (ESPN+) 5:30 p.m.
Middle Tennessee at No. 4 Alabama (SEC Net) 6:30 p.m.
Western Illinois at New Mexico State (ESPN+) 8 p.m.
Incarnate Word at UTEP (ESPN+) 8 p.m.
Sam Houston at BYU (FS1) 9:15 p.m.

SMU big over LA Tech
Liberty over BGSU
Jax State over ETSU
WKU over USF
Maine over FIU...
Alabama big over MT
NMSU over WIU
UTEP over Incarnate Word
BYU over Sam Houston

I've actually got WKU set to lose that one. They are favored by 10.5 but I don't see it. Maybe since it is at Bowling Green. If they win, it won't be pretty.

SMU whipped LaT 38-14
Liberty beat BG 34-24
JSU in 4th qtr is all over ETSU

USF currently over WKU 17-7 partly in to 2nd qtr. Of note, USF has over 200yds offense, WKU 70.

WKU looks horrible and Corley was taken off the field on the cart. That will be a HUGE blow to their team if he is gone for a long period of time.

WKU looks horrible and Corley was taken off the field on the cart. That will be a HUGE blow to their team if he is gone for a long period of time.
Horrible is right. Sacked 5 times, allowed over 500yds. Did force 3 turnovers but still. That final score is not indicative of how they actually played at all.

and there it is, like clockwork, the secondary getting torched

BYU about to score on them. Let's not get it twisted though, BYU ain't even close to a BAMA. SHSU is holding their own but BAMA would skulldrag BYU.
Jus pointed it out cuz I believe SHSU was picked last in CUSA. My fellow Texan, Wiley, posted earlier not to sleep on SHSU. Better QB play last night and they could have beaten BYU.

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
Jus pointed it out cuz I believe SHSU was picked last in CUSA. My fellow Texan, Wiley, posted earlier not to sleep on SHSU. Better QB play last night and they could have beaten BYU.
SHSU, Jax st. and liberty are vast upgrades over a lot of teams we lost. The BYU game was 100% winnable. SHSU won't finish last. Jax st. might win it.

SHSU, Jax st. and liberty are vast upgrades over a lot of teams we lost. The BYU game was 100% winnable. SHSU won't finish last. Jax st. might win it.
Which is exactly why there is zero excuse for us not to be in the champ game. SHSU and JSU could be towards the top but can't do squat, just like JMU last year. So even if we lose to them we still could have a chance. There's just no excuse with us being only against 6 other teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT