ADVERTISEMENT

UNIVERSITY NEWS They are breaking ground next to the Murph...

Nice. Something like that is what I think they should do to the endzone below the new SAPC.

Nice. Something like that is what I think they should do to the endzone below the new SAPC.
That is very similar to what we will have in 24. Ours will be even better with both indoor and outside seating options.expected to break ground in the next 60 days!

Reactions: Hop45
That is very similar to what we will have in 24. Ours will be even better with both indoor and outside seating options.expected to break ground in the next 60 days!
I meant the lower bowl seating. Right now the latest render shows it as normal seating.

Not that it matters, but have they announced the expected capacity when complete?

Most people will not be able to afford seats in that SPC area.

Minus the "people" walking around in the pic.

Where they going to find people to come that can afford to sit in those seats?
In these days, CFB stadium construction isn't about BIG, but about better. There's plenty of GA and reserved stadium seats. I wouldn't worry about a lack of seats available for "normal fans."
Not that it matters, but have they announced the expected capacity when complete?

Most people will not be able to afford seats in that SPC area.
Capacity will likely drop below 30k after SAPC is complete. A lot of it depends on how many seats were removed & how many seats are "officially" added.

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
In these days, CFB stadium construction isn't about BIG, but about better. There's plenty of GA and reserved stadium seats. I wouldn't worry about a lack of seats available for "normal fans."

Capacity will likely drop below 30k after SAPC is complete. A lot of it depends on how many seats were removed & how many seats are "officially" added.
Did they reduce the capacity number when the out up the tarps? Technically those are the only seats we are really losing. And maybe a bit of the upper corner beside them.

Did they reduce the capacity number when the out up the tarps? Technically those are the only seats we are really losing. And maybe a bit of the upper corner beside them.
Don't know if they officially reduced capacity when they added tarps (very Jacksonville Jaguars-ish btw). Basing my calculations entirely on pre-tarp / initial Floyd expansion numbers and a few conversations I've had with people at MT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT