ADVERTISEMENT

The Tony Franklin Effect

AustinLewis

Hall of Famer
Staff
Sep 16, 2006
Have you ever wondered why Tony Franklin has enjoyed success at every stop in his coaching journey? What makes his offense tick? And why do coaches around the country turn to him as a system-in-a-box?

By the end of this series, my goal is for Blue Raider fans to have a greater appreciation and a better understanding of the man leading the MT offensive attack in 2016.

Part 1 of a series that will go into the Tony Franklin offense.https://middletennessee.n.rivals.com/news/the-tony-franklin-effect-part-1

Thanks for the article, can't wait to read part 2!

Lil Stocks stats were so impressive...

I truly hope TF will be a difference maker for us next year.

Reactions: C-Bow
Thanks for the article, can't wait to read part 2!

Lil Stocks stats were so impressive...

I truly hope TF will be a difference maker for us next year.
Despite impressive statistics, there is some obvious room for improvement. You will, however, have to wait for the next articles

Despite impressive statistics, there is some obvious room for improvement. You will, however, have to wait for the next articles

I can't wait. One of the things that impressed me was his yard per completion was much higher than Goffs and his completion % was higher.

I want to see Stock at 70% completion % with at least 8 yds per completion. If we do this and run the ball like we used too its gonna be crazy....

This series has been in the works for quite a while. Really glad to see it taking off as I think you all will enjoy it. Great stuff, too, Austin!

The staff here at GoMiddle is finally taking shape!! Can't wait to start churning out content on a more regular basis for you guys!

Reactions: Hop45
It's the situational play calling that he brings to the table. The video above shows the originality and creative ability of TF and that's what I like and will make a difference. Faulkner would call the same thing in a row and was predictable in certain situations. TF isn't at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT