ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL Bowling Green State series, ESPN+, Friday - Sunday, February 16, 17, 18, 2024

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
2024 MT Media Guide

TV: ESPN+
Radio: GoBlueRaiders.com / Varsity Network App

DATE TIME OPPONENT LOCATION

FEB. 16, 3:00 PM BOWLING GREEN, MURFREESBORO, TENN.
FEB. 17, 2:00 PM BOWLING GREEN, MURFREESBORO, TENN.
FEB. 18, 1:00 PM BOWLING GREEN, MURFREESBORO, TENN.

The Falcons were 20-30 (13-17) in 2023. Coach Hallock is starting his 4th season and has a record of 58-94 (45-63).

Last edited:
Single-Game Promotions
February 16 – 18 vs. Bowling Green
· Opening Day Specials | $1 Tickets, Hot Dogs & Soft Drinks.
· Arrive early on Friday! The first 100 fans will go home with an MTSU Baseball Travel Mug

Any chance the pitching is better this year?

When we moved lost Bunn, our pitching went with him.

It’s like we flipped competencies. We had good pitching, but couldn’t hit as a team. We bring in Meyer as pitching coach and now we can hit better, but pitching bottomed out. We can’t have a 6.00+ ERA and be competitive.

Hoping to see a strong start this year.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Any chance the pitching is better this year?

When we moved lost Bunn, our pitching went with him.

It’s like we flipped competencies. We had good pitching, but couldn’t hit as a team. We bring in Meyer as pitching coach and now we can hit better, but pitching bottomed out. We can’t have a 6.00+ ERA and be competitive.

Hoping to see a strong start this year.
I would say they have more proven depth this season than last. With that being said, they aren’t as top heavy losing Hamm and Swan to the MLB Draft.

There are a select few of second year guys that they need to step up this season. Guys like Patrick Johnson, Ollie Akens, Justin Lee, Bryant Beranek, etc. come to mind as guys who thrown into the fire as freshman a year ago.

One of the biggest X-factors of them having a successful season, in my opinion.

Last edited:
72980577043-6-EA16-FFA-005-A-49-DB-BEFB-D542070-E19-DB.jpg%22 alt=%2272980577043-6-EA16-FFA-005-A-49-DB-BE
My son used to play baseball. I think going out to the diamond is a stress reliever after a week of school. Anyways he sent me this … clouds were gnarly.

Why does baseball play during the middle of the day on weekdays? There’s no chance someone with a job can attend.

I know BG is a bad team but starting with a sweep would be very nice!

Bullpen going to have to play a lot better as the year goes on. Also a rough inning defensively there for Clay at short to bring in a run. But outside of that defense had some huge plays. Take the gritty win and move on to Sunday to wrap up a first weekend series

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT