ADVERTISEMENT

The C-USA facilities race is heating up again

These programs also have beat writers to showcase. Man, there is no heat from the media or ways to promote our program otherwise.

I remember in the 2000s when we were considered sexy. Not sure what we are now.

beyond the video released of a proposed athletics facilities master plan, embedded in this dnj article from a year and a half ago, approval by the board of trustees but no funding that I am aware of, CRICKETS.

IMHO the "proposed athletics facilities master plan" was nothing more than an attempt to appease the few supporters who are concerned about athletics and to buy some time while doing nothing except paying for a few drawings.
In the real world such a plan would be accompanied with a simultaneous fund-raising plan for the first stage of the proposal.
But MT knows little about fundraising. How much of the 100M effort during the 100th anniversary of the school was raised? Where did it go? Why didn't the endowment grow with this effort? I try to keep up but I have no idea.

Eric Ruben
Tres Agaves Tequila...
Owner/Founder
From Murfreesboro
MTSU Graduate
Sigma Chi

Ross Avery
High Cotton Brewery, Memphis
Owner/Founder
MTSU Graduate
Sigma Chi

These are graduates of the 1980's...
I'm sure there are more successful Grads that could be contacted. My post is suggesting contacting these two and others similar to them...

Last edited:
Reactions: lightningsig
It's because they hired people who never had to get money. They hired people from big SEC programs that already had money.

No doubt. The SEC does rock. They are a gold standard and there is no denying that.

I just wish that our own would support Middle more. I wish our leadership would desire more. Do the best we can with what we have. So far, I don’t see that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT