ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Tennessee Tech @ Middle Tennessee Game Thread

We just lucked out there. Because we are increasingly deserving of losing this game.

Granted that one they didn’t call targeting earlier looked like it to me. So we were due one.

Does bodie know you can throw on first down?

Play action ?

Wow!! Should have been a pick 6. Can't believe it, but this offense has regressed from last year. Tennessee Tech just got some Murfreesboro home cooking. Our offense looks like Mike Vrabel & Tim Kelly have taken charge

• Haha
Reactions: Predarat
Still do not have an OL.

84 yards on 30 carries. This isn’t Alabama’s defense for goodness sake.

Impressive play by Peasant after the catch to gain a first down. Blue Raiders approaching the red zone

ZEKE RANKIN FIELD GOAL

Zeke Rankin knocks in a chip shot field goal from 33 yards to extend the lead to 24-11.

Tennessee Tech: 11
Middle Tennessee: 24

9:04 4Q

Still do not have an OL.

84 yards on 30 carries. This isn’t Alabama’s defense for goodness sake.

Just not in the cards when you are a low level G5. We don’t have access to enough good OL on a consistent basis, especially in the transfer portal era. We might get 2-3 war daddies on the roster but you need 5. And those 2-3 war daddies just transfer out year after year

Our interior line is insanely bad. Might be as bad as I’ve seen it since our 2 win season. And with the injuries it’s only going to get worse

This is not going to be a fun season.

ASHTON MAPLES 15-YARD TOUCHDOWN RECEPTION

Jordyn Potts with his second touchdown pass of the night to Ashton Maples.

Tennessee Tech: 18
Middle Tennessee: 24

4:38 4Q

There’s still a good chance we lose this game. Can’t believe I’m even having to say that.

I don’t see how we win. We can’t stop them. We can’t move the ball. The only thing that might possibly save us is the time. We are clearly not the better team.

Pathetic.

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
I’m sorry, but if we lose at home as a 25 point favorite to an inferior FCS team I’m ready for a new staff.

Never an acceptable outcome.

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
Tech is the better team. Should be leading after last TD pass.
Had such hopes for this team, but we are a poorly coached squad.

We just need to get out of here with a win. It will say a lot about the team depending on how this finishes.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Who’s ready to watch this TTU game winning drive ?

25-24 TTU final

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT