ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee at Louisiana Tech Game Thread

3 down linemen on an obvious run play. I mean 1 win season is probable. I was hoping Mason would work out but this is not good at all.

20-Yard Touchdown Reception By Jay Wilkerson

Middle just can't stop anything La Tech is doing right now.

Middle Tennessee: 14
LA Tech: 27
12:26 2Q

Mason is just standing there by himself like a deer in the head lights. I thought he was animated and a communicator motivator? What the hell?

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
PUNT MUFFED

A 54-yard punt by Grant Chadwick and the returner fumbles it. MTSU gets it at the 22 of La Tech. HUGE break for this team. Need to capitalize

INTERCEPTION

Nick Vattiato's pass is deflected and Louisiana Tech picks him off in the red zone. MASSIVE blow for this team. Omari Kelly ABSOLUTELY has to catch that ball. Just a terrible non-catch. Wide open

Reactions: Hop45
I'd love to have Nix right now. This is the worst I've ever seen this team in the modern era.
I still remember driving all the way to Bowling Green to watch the sideline interaction between Stock and Nix/Ellis when WKU curb stomped us in the first half. Stock pouted the entire 2nd half at the other end of the bench. 😂

Reactions: MT Glenn
I see now why Kelly is not at Auburn.
I wouldn’t pass another ball over the middle to him. Just go routes! Run him over middle as decoy only. Did they start triple teaming Willis? Why we go away from him? I thought we were getting defensive guys back this week? We look like we are in quick sand.

Goodnight all. With that TD I'm done. Promised myself I wasn't gonna keep watching if it oissed me off or brought me down, so changing the channel I am.

How does a defensive minded HC, with lots of new transfers, absolutely SUCK at defense? This is pathetic. You would think Mason could step in with his “expertise” to turn this around.

Reactions: Hop45
They’ll be lucky win 4 games. Cookeville Tech, Kennesaw, UTEP and New Mexico St.

More ugly losses……
@Jacksonville
Liberty at home
@FIU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT