ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee at Louisiana Tech Game Thread

Finally, a shot play and a for a lack of better terms a much-needed catch from Kelly to get near the goal line. This team is just going to have to embrace the shootout and rely on the passing game right now

How are we going to recruit better players to this? We are looking at 1-3 win season, + no NIL (portal is about $ for quality dudes), last season the recruiting pitch was about a new era, and I hate to say it but it doesn't look promising. Hoping we can hit on player evaluation & get some FCS gems with experience...
We will see but suggesting to just disregard the portal was something. I get what Wiley was trying to say now though. Best chance would be to get some actual size up front if they are actually going to run a 3-4 and hope you find an actual edge presence to pair with that imo

Holden Willis had three receptions for 57 yards on the opening drive
And then it was as if he had met his target limit for the game after 7:35 into the 1st qtr. Our coaches & play calling do a great job of beating MTSU for the other team. Half way thru the season & they still don’t know how to use this guy throughout a whole game. SMH

Reactions: Hop45
Take a look at the conference records. Sam and Jax are having great seasons. They have not been D1 nearly as long as MT. Three people have made coaching decisions MBB BB and FB and they need to resign. Three Strikes and they should be out. A snake rots from its head down let’s start there.

Looking at this stats this morning. Holden Willis. Arguably our best weapon, especially with Omari Kelly needing aome of the sticky stuff lately.

In the 1st qtr he was thrown to 4 times with 4 receptions for 73yds and a TD.
Rest of game, 3 times with 1 catch for 6yds.

And it's been that way every game. You can't tell me he's been shut down every game amazingly after the first quarter.

Looking at this stats this morning. Holden Willis. Arguably our best weapon, especially with Omari Kelly needing aome of the sticky stuff lately.

And it's been that way every game. You can't tell me he's been shut down every game amazingly after the first quarter.
Our OC is not competent. If Mason was anywhere near a head coach he should have been riding he OCs azz to use Willis until LT could stop him.

There have been some games they don’t really target him until we go complete air raid in 4th qtr. So many wasted plays in wasted games just wasting a great player. Look at the targets and pass receptions from other top leading TEs. They use their best weapons and have triple the targets. This is absolutely insane!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT