ADVERTISEMENT

Stickel and Beasley will not play again

C-Bow

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 5, 2005
www.gomiddle.com
Unfortunate news coming from the athletic department today. Nick Beasley and Adam Stickel have played their last downs as Blue Raiders. Both have suffered severe injuries and will be unable to continue their careers.

Statement from Stock:

"Both Nick and Adam are great young men and I feel disappointed for them that their football careers have been cut short due to injuries," said Stockstill. "Nick has had three surgeries since the spring and Adam has gone through two knee surgeries and an ankle surgery. I just feel bad both guys could not fulfill their dream of continuing to play college football."

Bummer about both.

I don't know how much Beasley would have helped, as we have a pretty crowded secondary. I think Stickel would have been a key member of the OL rotation though.

Hopefully they continue to be around the team and can contribute as coaches some day if that's what they want.

I was wondering what happened to Stickel. I wish them both the best for giving us everything they had as well as being fine gentleman and representing this program well. They should hold their head high and wear the MT on their chest with pride. They helped build this and will always be a part of our family.

I was wondering what happened to Stickel. I wish them both the best for giving us everything they had as well as being fine gentleman and representing this program well. They should hold their head high and wear the MT on their chest with pride. They helped build this and will always be a part of our family.

Well said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT