BASKETBALL Some bye week hoops talk ITT

Matt Dossett

All American
Staff
May 14, 2016
Starting 5 in your opinion?

Expectations for the freshmen?

Expectations for OOC?

How will Middle stack up in Conference USA?

Breakout player?

Last edited:
Starting 5 in your opinion?

Expectations for the freshmen?

Expectations for OOC play?

How will Middle stack up in Conference USA?

Breakout player?

Starting 5: Sims, Green, Jones, and wild guess I’ll go with Millin and Jackson prior to Scurry becoming eligible. Crump also figures in here.

Freshmen expectations: I don’t ever expect much from a freshman, anything we get is welcome, but it’s going to be tough for those guys right out of the gates. Hopefully see some of them develop as the year progresses.

Expectations for OOC play: against the schedule we have lined up and minus Scurry, it will be very difficult. I think if we won 5 games that would be pretty good. More than that would be very good.

C-USA: with Dishman, I was optimistic of finishing in the top pod. Without Dishman, my guess is the middle pod. If we finish in the top pod then Nick is probably a candidate for coach of the year.

Breakout Player: CJ Jones for sure

Starting 5: Sims, Green, Jones, and wild guess I’ll go with Millin and Jackson prior to Scurry becoming eligible. Crump also figures in here.

Freshmen expectations: I don’t ever expect much from a freshman, anything we get is welcome, but it’s going to be tough for those guys right out of the gates. Hopefully see some of them develop as the year progresses.

Expectations for OOC play: against the schedule we have lined up and minus Scurry, it will be very difficult. I think if we won 5 games that would be pretty good. More than that would be very good.

C-USA: with Dishman, I was optimistic of finishing in the top pod. Without Dishman, my guess is the middle pod. If we finish in the top pod then Nick is probably a candidate for coach of the year.

Breakout Player: CJ Jones for sure
I think Millner over Millin in starting 5.

picked up a few preseason magazines...

Street and Smith picked MT 6th but think that was not informed of Dishman out

Athlon has MT 4th, before Dishman out

Lindy's also has MT 4th, also before Dishman injury reported, called Scurry and Green two of leagues top ten players, FWIW

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT