ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call for Missouri

MT Glenn

True Blue
Sep 19, 2005
Just wondering how many people will be going to Columbia (Missouri, not TN). I'll be making the trip, staying in either Kirkwood or Union.

Reactions: THEBLUERAIDER
I'll be there with my wife and kids. Haven't been to Mizzou homecoming since my high school band marched in the parade in 1998. I'll be the one guy in the stadium with a blue shirt and a black and gold hat. My Mizzou family and friends are really worried about this one and should be. Let's go Raiders!

Kingdom City may have some hotel rooms left. COMO hotels are awful. Reviews online are horrible, and true. Don't pay a high price for a crappy room.

MT c/o 2003
MU c/0 2016

Reactions: MT Glenn
I will be there with my father. We are staying in Jefferson City at the Fairfield Inn.. We are seated Section 2, row 18 I believe..

Last edited:
a little bit of information regarding parking sent out by email from the university

Parking Notes

There are seven on-campus garages available for game day parking. Most of these garages are free with the exception of the Tiger Ave. Parking Structure, located at the corner of Tiger Ave. and Hospital Dr. and Parking Structure #7, located at the corner of Monk Dr. and Virginia Ave. The fee for Parking Structure #7 is $30 per game. The Tiger Ave Parking Structure is reserved for members of the Tiger Scholarship Fund. You can view the parking map here.

RV’s and buses will not be allowed to park in these areas. For more information on RV/bus parking click here.

Courtesy shuttles are available from each lot that is located south and east of Memorial Stadium and will run to designated points throughout the perimeter of the stadium. This service will operate 90-minutes before the game - during half-time - and continue for one hour after the game. Accessible shuttle service is available between Lot M-ADA Compliant (located on the southeast corner of the Hearnes Center) and the east gates of Memorial Stadium. Be sure to obtain a shuttle pass from the lot attendant at the entrance of Lot M-ADA to gain access to the shuttle service. Due to heavy pedestrian traffic, courtesy shuttles will not operate to or from the west side of Memorial Stadium. Shuttle pick-up and drop-off sites are clearly marked by 'shuttle pick-up / drop-off' signs. Pre-game shuttles are also available from Lot X & Z to the pedestrian bridge on Providence Rd. Lot H, U, Y, and Truman's Landing shuttles will operate pre-game and post-game, however due to outbound traffic patterns the 1ost game shuttle will experience significant delays. View the courtesy shuttle map here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT