ADVERTISEMENT

Ra’Shika White

Anyone know what is going on with her? Is she gone?
Was wondering that myself. She is missing in the team photo released this week. Hopefully she is just absent for some reason as, like mentioned above, she is still listed on the roster. That said, it is concerning to not see her and I would be curious to know some news.
NOTE: While I did not listen to all of the Tip Off Press Conference today, I did listen to Insell talk about his roster and there was no mention of White. Seems odd since several have promoted her as having All Conference potential.

Last edited:
I thought it was strange he didn’t mention her today. Perhaps she is on some sort of Covid isolation but the fact that he mentioned everyone but her doesn’t bode well. She was talented and another casualty in the post. Seems we have too many of those

I remember hearing from someone close to the program last year. IIRC, this person called her batshit crazy. If she's gone, not sure if it's that big of a surprise.

If true, just another typical start to the year where we have a supposedly great team just to be decimated by players who leave or are kicked off
I will say Rellah Boothe at full health is going to be better than White would have been. For those who may have forgotten Rellah was the #1 prospect at her position and #3 overall in the nation in 2017 according to ESPN.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT