ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Ta'Mia Scott: What a season. There’s plenty more where that came from

Helluva season by Ta'Mia. I think most of us figured she would have a breakout season, but I was impressed how much she improved as a shooter. 3P% improved from 20% in 22-23 to 37% this season. FT% improved from 53% to 76% in that same timeframe.

Gregory, Scott and Boldyreva are going go make for a potent Big3

Helluva season by Ta'Mia. I think most of us figured she would have a breakout season, but I was impressed how much she improved as a shooter. 3P% improved from 20% in 22-23 to 37% this season. FT% improved from 53% to 76% in that same timeframe.

Gregory, Scott and Boldyreva are going go make for a potent Big3
Yep. I think we may be even better next year than we were this year, and that's really saying something.

Scott will keep getting better and with what we already have and recruits coming in everything looks good. What's in the wings that we have not been able to find out about is the question. I see good things ahead.
Exactly, & we haven't even talked about the red shirts Harrison, Kabernick, & Mason. Hearing great things about all 3. You guys have gotten me pumped back up. Come on November!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT