ADVERTISEMENT

positives

I think we do have some solid young players and that our recruiting has picked up since we left the sun belt. I don't think the world is coming to an end and that we have a solid foundation going forward. That is one area that CRS and staff appear to stepped up their game. Hopefully the talent will out and help the program get off the schneid next season and beyond. Looking forward to the talent that has committed so far signing in February and being here next season.

Reactions: bigbadjohn45
We better recruit because the entire HEART of the D is leaving...Best DT, Best 2 LB and Best Safety. Yes, we have some solid Offensive players that are very young.

We will be fine at LB but DT and safety is a concern. DJ Sanders & Darius Harris will be household names soon enough.

I have no idea who will play safety for us next year. I think for the first time ever we will be saying that we have two good corners returning

We will be fine at tackle. We have 4 that are already getting big minutes coming back. It is the following year that tackle gets thin. We could have Walker back at safety next year. I think week 4 is the cutoff to get a medical waiver and he was hurt at the very end of the Illinois game. He and the staff may decide it is better to hang it up and comeback next year than play 2 or 3 at the end of the season.

I think we do have some solid young players and that our recruiting has picked up since we left the sun belt. I don't think the world is coming to an end and that we have a solid foundation going forward. That is one area that CRS and staff appear to stepped up their game. Hopefully the talent will out and help the program get off the schneid next season and beyond. Looking forward to the talent that has committed so far signing in February and being here next season.

We need more pressure on the QB from our DE's. (I miss Lattimore and Walden!)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT