ADVERTISEMENT

Other games of interest...

I'm 42 years old, If that makes me a youngster, then cool. My nieces and nephews think I'm old as dirt. FWIW, I've been on this version of the boards for over 10 years and was on the other chat room/boards before then. Been here a while and have never claimed any other school. It's funny, I don't remember you touting how great they were before this year. Bandwagon riders kill me.

I'm not ecstatic about where we are but I don't support any other school either. If you aren't a bandwagon dude, then it sure fooled me by the way you're acting when I never saw you go tiger high crush before. Like who you want. It's a free country but if someone on another school's board says something you don't like about a school the fan base despises, don't get all ruffled about it. It's life. It's not personal.

I love how condescending you are now. Wonder why folks aren't "nice" to you? Didn't we use to kick Memphis's butt to make the day go by faster? College football is cyclical. Especially in the G5 world. One year you're good. The next, your cupboard gets raided and you're down. It's life. We'll bounce back. May take a week. May take a year. It may take 10, but we'll be back. Enjoy the team you love while times are good but do it over there. Coming over here with that noise is childish and silly.

JT,
This guy is TG4 if you ever went to the tiger high board. This is what he does. He is subtle I will give him that but it will get old quick. Watch his posts he will go out of his way to compliment rivals. He will be silent when we do well. He make backhanded compliments. He is great at the passive aggressive dig. I said a few weeks ago he is starting his spiral. I wasn't wrong. He is looking for long angry responses. Just keep them short and equally passive aggressive and he will flame out. In the meantime he will be bad for morale of those of us that don't know any better and get in the boat with him. He already moved to being the victim of "our lack of hospitality". Anger is next. It won't be long. If he wasn't banned from the tiger high board it would have already happened. He needs somewhere to go. He seems really fond of WKU(this year). Maybe he can go there.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Oh, I know who that dude is! Oh sheesh. I totally fell for it. That guy needs help and apparently I do too for feeding the troll.

Maybe if Stock can squeak out a win over Marshall this week it will make some of you a little more hospitable.

If MT was 8-0 right now I'd say the same thing. I'm an alum of MT alone. I don't care about any other program and I never will. And I sure as hell don't come to MIDDLE TENNESSEE FOOTBALL messages boards to read about great Memphis is. If I wanted it, I'd go to the Memphis message boards. If you want to go to their games then go. If you love Memphis, that's cool! However, if you are coming over here to talk (and gloat) Memphis Tigers, then I don't see why you'd expect a warm welcome. This has been going on for weeks now and Memphis isn't even on our schedule. Take it elsewhere.

As a proud Tennessean and taxpayer, I root for ALL the TBOR schools to do well.

Be a fan of whoever you want. That isn't what I'm conveying. What I am conveying is this is an MTSU athletics board. The other board is the same. If you want to talk MT, and you have, then I enjoy the posts.

Be a fan of whoever you want. That isn't what I'm conveying. What I am conveying is this is an MTSU athletics board. The other board is the same. If you want to talk MT, and you have, then I enjoy the posts.
Just for the record, the OP is the one who brought Memphis into this thread for discussion in his Post #24 and now JT wants to whine because I responded after he opened the door? Herd mentality at its best. No pun intended because of our opponent this week.

Just for the record, the OP is the one who brought Memphis into this thread for discussion in his Post #24 and now JT wants to whine because I responded after he opened the door? Herd mentality at its best. No pun intended because of our opponent this week.

Alright. You just don't get it. I'm done with this post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT