ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL New Orleans Bowl, 8PM, Saturday, December 15, 2018

O line sucks but Brent is hanging on to the ball too long and rolling around, but still takes sacks. That probably means the WR’s still can’t get open.

Reactions: C-Bow
I wished I didn't see this coming. I thought after the Championship game, we were done. I was right. We just matched up bad. Appy state would curb stomp anyone else in our conference. They are one of the best teams in G5 right now.

Reactions: Hop45
I still do not understand how our football program makes any money. Must have a lot of corporate buy in because our season tickets this year are gonna go DOWN for next year again. Just awful.

You guys take care. See you next year. The basketball team sucks so there is no reason to be back much unless Stock does us all a favor tonight and leaves. I'll be back but I'm done for 2018.
At least the ladies basketball team is decent this year. That’s about all the MT sports I will be watching for a while.

Makes so much sense for old stock to walk away now at the same time baby stock finishes his career. Thanks but it’s way past time. Take that little league AD with you and call it a career.

Hell make old stock AD.

On a nicer note, MT won in something tonight—first downs 24-23. That means Al White Motors was a big recipient tonight by this team moving the ball just enough.

Oh well, it’s an 8-6 year.

Reactions: C-Bow and Blue_H
When MT beat UAB, didn't it just feel like, "But how is it going to end badly this time?" Then we lose the way we did to UAB, and it was, "Oh, there it is. Got that over with. At least we should do pretty good in a bowl game." Then we draw App State, and it's, "Oooo, I bet it'll be close." Then this game happened, and you realized that the whole "things going badly" wasn't even close to being over. That UAB victory was just the beginning of the most Middle ending to a season that could possibly be conjured up. MT had to beat UAB that first time to have a season end this bad. I can't believe it, but I really can.

Also, I am tired of this team looking like a bunch of thugs every time we are in the national spot light. We are a very clean team, but for some reason just go brain dead during bowl season far too often.

It seems our only hope for a new coach is the idea that maybe coach stock will want to ride off into retirement after Brent finishes his playing days. To the best of my knowledge, there has been no indication to substantiate this hope or speculation. It might just be hope. It only goes further downhill from here. Replacing or rebuilding post Brent? Something tells me this season just might seem real successful compared to what's about to happen next season. The good or bad news depending on how you view it, no one will be in the stands to see it. It is getting into bad shape when people start turning from frustration and anger to indifference. Whether Massaro and McPhee realize it or not, the program is in a bad place when indifference starts to set in. And it appears that it is starting to set in with more than a few people.

You’re a sadist. :)

Never said I wasn't. I have a little of the troll in my dna. :D

Really?!? It's a couple of days before Christmas, and I'm trying to suppress this terrible holiday memory, then you go and post THIS?!? Hallelujah! Holy $h!t! Where's the Tylenol?!?

Merry Christmas. If you think about it, the really great, the truly classic Christmas movies are about really miserable times before the Christmas Day arrives and everything is shown to be really okay or better than okay. 2018 is almost over. 2019 is around the corner with hope for better times in the New Year. God Bless us, everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT