ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL New Orleans Bowl, 8PM, Saturday, December 15, 2018

This team seems very similar to UAB - Tough D with an O that runs the ball.

I was talking with my App St in-laws and they were very happy with their D play all year. They are nervous about how the coaching changes will affect the bowl. Interesting, Dale Jones will be their DC for the bowl game. My first actual real memory of football, was an interception he made against Alabama when he played for UTK. It would be nice to stick it to a VFL.

I definitely don't think we'll win but we will put up a fight. We played UK within 8 points with like 5 minutes left. Appy st. is not on their level. They're closer to UAB than they are UK. It's about us. Do we want it or are we still lamenting over the championship game?

Reactions: Hop45
I really do like our chances. Brent has to play a good game, which means our OL must hold up. I believe they will, and I'm gonna lay a fat stack on MT +7

MT 28

App St 25

I'm up and packing up...headed to the airport in an hour....will be in New Orleans mid afternoon.

MT is pulling out the win!

MT 27
App 23

Reactions: MarJac23
Been here since Wednesday night, App St fans well represented, us not so much. Easily 15 or 20 to 1 ratio.
Which is disappointing as the 5 other state side bowls we have been to I was generally pleased with our crowd.
Having said that, we fell in with a couple of guys Friday morning who had talked to Dr McPhee that morning and he said they were pleased with how ticket sales had went. So, could be a late arriving crowd or fans bought tixs which were then donated to the local military.

Been here since Wednesday night, App St fans well represented, us not so much. Easily 15 or 20 to 1 ratio.
Which is disappointing as the 5 other state side bowls we have been to I was generally pleased with our crowd.
Having said that, we fell in with a couple of guys Friday morning who had talked to Dr McPhee that morning and he said they were pleased with how ticket sales had went. So, could be a late arriving crowd or fans bought tixs which were then donated to the local military.

My son and I just arrived. That’s two more

41aee1c8-7405-441c-b907-ed9e81ef38a5

Great pre game at Miel’s Brewing! Just opened in October!

Brent needs to go be an analyst at Clemson for 3 years, come back be the OC for a year and the take over.

I retract my prediction. We are about to get blown out. And rightfully so. Brent a turn over machine just like the Hawaii bowl. Terrible.

Reactions: subkyle
ADVERTISEMENT