ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL New Orleans Bowl, 8PM, Saturday, December 15, 2018

Embarrassing. Pathetic. All the emotional goodwill dried up. We were handed a potential blowout win and are turning it quickly into a blowout loss. And in front of more eyeballs than any other game we play by far.

I try to be measured in my responses, but this program makes it so difficult to be a fan.

Just like the bush family and the clintons. I don’t want to see another Stockstill on the sideline.
Shafer looks like a great DC. Why not give him a chance to do something here? Yeah he did not have good luck at Cuse... but we are not on their level. Clearly, his defense works for us.

Reactions: Predarat
Completely outclassed in every facet of the game.

Great way for Brent to go out. And hopefully his father as well.

I just don’t care anymore. I’m about to call it a night and I don’t plan on following next year

Wanna know what's hilarious? We supposedly recruit against App St.

There is no way in hell our players are of the same caliber. No-way-in-hell.

Our only hope is that both Stockstills are gone forever after tonight.

We can’t beat a team with a pulse. Marshall was without their starting qb and UAB was without their starting QB, RB, and two o linemen when we beat them.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
shafer defense is getting spanked, if he couldn't win at Syracuse with the resources they have. how is he going to do it, with no resources. you guys kill me, the defense is getting there ass kicked all over the field and you giving praises to the man in charge of them. this team feasted on light weights, and when it was money time against uab, they choked. Hawaii all over again

OL looks horrible. WR’s can’t catch. Not a lot of hope here.

There is time left to get back into it, but they haven’t shown much to make me believe.

shafer defense is getting spanked, if he couldn't win at Syracuse with the resources they have. how is he going to do it, with no resources. you guys kill me, the defense is getting there ass kicked all over the field and you giving praises to the man in charge of them. this team feasted on light weights, and when it was money time against uab, they choked. Hawaii all over again
You think defense is the big problem for us?

this game yes. the defense feed on a bunch of pansies this season. the problem is how and what you been recruiting over the last 3 years. it's coming to roost now. there is no way app should be this more physical and faster than MT.

I'm very happy about tonight's performance. Stock might get pissed enough to fire our OL staff. He might even get rid of Franklin. Silvoy, the WR coach has not done a good job either. They can hit the door as far as I'm concerned. I've had a problem with the play calling all year.

After the Hawaii mess 2 years ago, Stock fired Nix. He might do it with the offense. I sure hope so.

The D isn't the reason we are getting lit up right now.

I'm very happy about tonight's performance. Stock might get pissed enough to fire our OL staff. He might even get rid of Franklin. Silvoy, the WR coach has not done a good job either.

After the Hawaii mess 2 years ago, Stock fired Nix. He might do it with the offense. I sure hope so.

The D isn't the reason we are getting lit up right now.[/QUOTE

whose fault is it then, it's the defense job to stop app. the defense is missing tackles and getting dumbass penalties

Or maybe the problem , head coach, will get the boot

I'm very happy about tonight's performance. Stock might get pissed enough to fire our OL staff. He might even get rid of Franklin. Silvoy, the WR coach has not done a good job either. They can hit the door as far as I'm concerned. I've had a problem with the play calling all year.

The D isn't the reason we are getting lit up right now.

Reactions: MT Glenn
"whose fault is it then, it's the defense job to stop app. the defense is missing tackles and getting dumbass penalties"

Defense has been on the field all night buddy. The O has done nothing but put the D in impossible situations all night and now, Appy st. is picking them apart.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Defense has been on the field all night buddy. The O has done nothing but put the D in impossible situations all night and now, Appy st. is picking them apart.

they have the second half since they can't get a stop. that crap being on the field is bs. app made stops and went to putting foot to ass. look at the season, the defense dominated weak teams.

they have the second half since they can't get a stop. that crap being on the field is bs. app made stops and went to putting foot to ass. look at the season, the defense dominated weak teams.
If they can’t get a stop then the offense should be out there not the defense...

2 picks, a bad punt fake is 21 points right there. A bunch of 3 and outs and there you go. The O has done the D no favors today.

Reactions: Hop45
2 picks, a bad punt fake is 21 points right there. A bunch of 3 and outs and there you go. The O has done the D no favors today.

true that, but when they had there to's , there defense rose to the occasion. they are bigger and faster then MT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT