ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee vs UAB, 2PM, Friday, March 11, 2022

I'm going to be in absolute shock if we can find a way to win this. Shocked we are winning to be honest

Bufford is a hell of a defender. That was a BS call on Bufford there.

If he can find a little more on the offensive end he could be another quality guy for us. Already is really.

They have figured out that once Dish gets it they have to crowd the lane.

Looking like it. Would like to see Weston with the ball more on these moments. He has been really clutch for us and is magical around the rim

Two very cheap BS calls gives UAB 4 free points here in crunch time.....

They better call this shit both ways WOW WHAT THE **** IS THAT HE JUST FELL DOWN ON HIS OWN

If it takes this long then you don't have conclusive evidence. MT ball play on

Some bad decisions by Weston down the stretch. Throwing it off Ertel's back, now a clear and obvious charge.

Terrible turnovers. You have to give yourself a chance and at least put up a shot for some potential points

Oh, him again......

Oh well.

Terrible defense from Weston there....How do you give him the most wide open shot he's had all night with 10 seconds left on the clock? He's the conference POY and you let him shoot a wide open shot? Lenard should have been defending Walker there.

Good lord man

Some terrible decision making down the stretch

Clutch lay up there by Weston. UAB was terrified of the foul and he made them pay. Good job making up for the mistakes but playing with fire here

Anyone else see that girly swipe from Buffen there?

LMAO.

PLEASE PUT LENARD ON WALKER

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I love watching Dishman put the moves on Buffen. F that dude

Reactions: Hop45
Keep it up guys keep abusing them in the paint. eat it buffen

double OT...

man what a game....one of the most enjoyable MT games I have ever watched. Upset over Mich St. obviously ranks #1 but this is a fun team to watch.

sure would be nice to win it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT