ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee vs Belmont (Stadium via Facebook), 6:30PM, Thursday, November 16, 2017

Never mind. It’s like talking to a brick wall. The swami has spoken. It’s going to be a bad year, because Wiley has decreed it with certainty.

We are incapable of improvement after our first loss of the season. Man, I wish I had even a thimbleful of this dude’s predictive abilities.

Play your cards right and I'll hook you up with a thimbleful.

You are the worst. The absolute worst. We cracked the Top 25 after you said we would have an awful year. Tonight sucked, but “fans” like you make nights like this immeasurably worse.

Some words of advice for you, son.

In the world of sports, it doesn't matter how you start.

It matters how you finish.

And we went from being a top 25 team and being hailed as 6 seed by Jay Bilas on ESPN to ending the season with back-to-back Quadrant 3 and Quadrant 4 losses to 2 sorry @$$ teams. Now we've backed our way into a Not Invited Tournament bid.

Sorry Charlie, it's a bad year. Put as much lipstick on the pig as you like, we choked and didn't get it done. Just like I thought we would.

And now it's time to see if UAB, who I said in this thread is a team we won't be keeping up with, can get it done and represent CUSA in the NCAA.

I think they do it.

Fun entertaining year and it’s still going. Was it the ending everyone wanted? No of course not. But that’s what makes winning so sweet.

No lipstick, national press. Jim Rome interview for kd. Top 25 ranking.

Truth is no one outside will remember this loss but they will remember we had a good year!

Go blue!

Thanks for the “words of advice.” And for the condescension. You see- I am but a mere novice of a fan, who knows precious little about sports. Thank goodness I have you, a guy for whom self-congratulation on his vast expertise and general negativity comprise 90% of his posts, to set the record straight for me.

I know that a program like ours is in no position to turn away fans, but you test the limits of that premise.

As for me. I’m going to be bummed about how the season ended for now, hope like hell we snag a bid, however unlikely, and then support our team in the NIT. That’s all I can do.

Thanks for the “words of advice.” And for the condescension. You see- I am but a mere novice of a fan, who knows precious little about sports. Thank goodness I have you, a guy for whom self-congratulation on his vast expertise and general negativity comprise 90% of his posts, to set the record straight for me.

I know that a program like ours is in no position to turn away fans, but you test the limits of that premise.

As for me. I’m going to be bummed about how the season ended for now, hope like hell we snag a bid, however unlikely, and then support our team in the NIT. That’s all I can do.

Hey everybody, the male nurse that once played Madden with Clint Marks and is a degenerate gambler knows more about sports than anyone.

Go **** yourself Wiley.

Reactions: DABLUERAIDERS
And now it's time to see if UAB, who I said in this thread is a team we won't be keeping up with, can get it done and represent CUSA in the NCAA.

I think they do it.

Good call, Swami.
I hope you lost all $9.50 you bet on the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT