ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee (9-15, 3-6) vs NMState (11-13, 5-4), 6:30PM, Thursday, February 15, 2024

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
NEW MEXICO STATE

Enrollment: 11,231
Conference: Conference USA
Arena: Pan American Center (12,572)
Website: nmstatesports.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/NMStateMBB
Colors: Crimson & White Nickname: Aggies
Head Coach: Jason Hooten Record at School: 0-0 (1st Season) Career Record: 261-169 (14th Season)
2022-23 Record: 9-15, 2-10 Finish: Season Suspended Postseason: None
Starters R/L: 0/5 Letterwinners R/L: 0/12
Roster: Aggies
Series: NMSU Leads 6-3

Classic Hits 93.3 - 95.1

Last edited:
Wife and I left at halftime. Couldn't stand to watch such poor basketball.
Seems most have given up. If there was more than 600 in attendance I'll kiss a behind on the hood of a Cadillac in the middle of Floyd stadium.

Big time comeback tonight. Have to tip your cap to them tonight. Very resilient.

It's a shame we played so badly in non conference play. For me, it makes the conference schedule feel close to worthless because if we were to somehow win the conference or finish top 3, then you can't help but wonder if it's just weak. Losing like that to UIC and garbage trash teams like Southern Utah is such a bad look. Really, really bad look actually and just massively devalues our conference games (in my opinion).

Also have to wonder if the refs had MT tonight. Big time discrepancy in fouls called and all those intentional fouls were... interesting. The first two you can make an argument for but that last one was clearly BS. NMSU player was going for the ball and barely touched dudes shoulders (and immediately let go, he did not pull on him) and they called it. Shady.

Wife and I left at halftime. Couldn't stand to watch such poor basketball.
Seems most have given up. If there was more than 600 in attendance I'll kiss a behind on the hood of a Cadillac in the middle of Floyd stadium.
Hate that I missed the comeback but when CM was visible on TV walking behind the beach just before halftime to the players tunnel, I figured it was over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT