ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee (5-5) vs Belmont (7-3, 2-0)(CBSSN), 7:30PM, Saturday, December 9, 2023

I may be wrong, but are we running an offense out there? Much of the time it almost appears 1 on 1 hero bball. Missing something?
Have you seen evidence of anything different in the other five years? I don’t get why so many of y’all seem surprised.

Guess I should have clarified the statement. Certainly not surprised in how we run an offense or lack there of. As you said this is what CNM's teams have done from the outset, but when you win something like 30 games in a row at home you have a tendency to keep quiet & just remain happy for the wins. I suppose our athleticism for when Lenard, Lawrence, Jefferson & company were here made up for the difference. What I didn't expect is this team reminds me more of squads from CNM's 1st 2 years as compared to the last 2. When you have very few skilled players the lack of an offensive system really does jump out. Especially when getting smoked at home to teams that do.

Good grief this team is weak in talent and discipline. Nicks teams have always had poor discipline especially in terms of shot selection, but the talent difference last night was very apparent. Nick has officially lost me. Our guards are straight awful

Reactions: ewglenn and MTFAN61
If we somehow finish with 15 wins (Reinhardt plus 8+ conference wins), then we will be stuck with CNM another year given Massaro’s stated evaluation metric.

Except he didn’t
MassHole! I love it! Yeah, this was McFeeble's hire like the Mason hire. Chris is a puppet on a string which is why he's month to month. He can bail whenever another opportunity shows itself and it won't unless Mason is a home run.

Trying to remember how much Ryan Odom wanted to come here for before McPhee turned him down? What a different world it would be now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT