ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee vs #13 Kentucky, 3PM, Sunday, 11/10/2019

Huge game and huge opportunity. We had a great road win against a good ECU team to start, now let's cut down on the turnovers and use the large home crowd to our advantage and get a Top 15 win!

So far the lady raiders are making it on a rotation of (Taylor Sutton, Anastasia, Aisylynn, and Alexis) at guard and Charity Savage rebounding like a fiend inside. Charity can jump and absolutely fights for every rebound. Anastasia can create shots whenever she wants and she absolutely shoots out like a rocket when she starts down the court. Courtney Whitson shows sparks here and there. As Coach Rick said, they need some chemistry and rhythm on offense. They need to be able to hit 3 point shots when they are open and they also need to hit more of their free throws. I don't know what the final percentage was, but it couldn't have been very good. Their defense was better than I thought it would be and even the post defense was better. They didn't seem to be giving up straight runs to the basket for layups like they were earlier. Even in a loss I was impressed.

Reactions: TruBluCop
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT