ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ Vanderbilt (SEC Alternate), 6:30PM, September 1, 2018

Those free 7 points we spotted them on that stupid @$$ horizontal bubble throw are going to haunt us

My first priorities if I'm Massaro tomorrow morning:

1. Appoint Shafer acting HC.
2. Fire the entire rest of the staff
3. Ban the words "COMPETE" and "COMPEATT" on all Middle Tennessee athletics property.

I'm DONE with this piece of crap team and staff. 15 years with this idiot Rick Stockstill and we can't even muster up a decent showing with a senior and junior laden team against one of the worst P5 teams in the country. PATHETIC. Rick Stockstill EATING FOR FREE FOR A LONG TIME NOW

If we can find anyone to protect our QB this season is already done. We are AWFUL up front. AWFUL

If we can find anyone to protect our QB this season is already done. We are AWFUL up front. AWFUL

I agree. I understand that an SEC team should have an advantage on the LOS. But this is too much of a gap. We look like we have a FCS OL.

No worries guys we will kick the @$$es of UTEP, Charlotte, etc. in November so we can hit the magical 6-6 mark for another invite to the Supreme Toilet Bowl Cleaner bowl game.

It doesn't matter if we can literally NEVER beat any local rivals like WKU, Vanderbilt, Troy, etc. Not important at all. Let's just give our head coach tenure, compete our @$$es off, and go 6-6 and then wonder why nobody shows up to the games.

F'ing idiots.

We might be Vanderbilt's only D1 W this year. Not kidding either. Ty Gangi and the wolf pack are going to smoke these clowns next week.

Amir Luckett is a F'ing joke. If that's the best we can do at right tackle then we are F'd

We have the talent to do it. The problem I keep coming back to is the fact that Vanderbilt and Derek Mason have traditionally owned TF. I believe Vanderbilt even beat a TF-led Auburn offense which should never happen....I'm not sure Tony Franklin has ever won a game against a Vanderbilt led defense TBH.

So that's very concerning to me. I believe our defense and special teams will play well enough to win. Our success or failure tomorrow completely hinges on our offense in my eyes. The OL has to play well just for us to have a chance. I could see us still losing despite our OL playing well simply because Vanderbilt is so good against all the dink and dunk throws. We are gonna have to hit some deep balls to win this game.

hmmmmm

I can hear it now.

“This is a loss. It hurts. But we competed. I’m proud of our guys. Our goals are still attainable”

Reactions: Predarat
As long as Stockstill is our head coach, we need to keep Vanderbilt off the schedule.

So basically, we should not play them for the next 50 years.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I have never understood the concept of trolling at any level. But a P5 fan creating a fake account to troll a terrible C-USA is just sad.

Let him have his fun. Vanderbilt doesn't win many games so he's in rare form.

Reactions: MT Glenn
I guess we just dont have vertical passes in the play book

I don't know why we called a TO on 4th down. It will either be Stock rolling out and throwing into coverage or a flare pass to someone running parelle to the LOS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT