ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ Vanderbilt (SEC Alternate), 6:30PM, September 1, 2018

You know what? I hope TSU does take them out. It would guarantee that Mason gets fired and VU wins 1-2 games this season. I'm now rooting for every team that plays them. I hope they go 1-11 even if we're the only game they win.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Don't be surprised if Nevada takes them down this week. Ty Gangi is the real deal. The only issue that concerns me is the early kick off time. Of course Vanderbilt made the kick-off time as early as possible so it'll be like 9 AM biological clock time for the Nevada players. Hopefully they can persevere and wreck their @$$. I'm still not convinced Vanderbilt is a good team. People can crow all they want about Vanderbilt being an "SEC team" but the reality is they're not an SEC team. They gave up a record number of points in their conference last season for a reason. They suck and they do not have a roster full of true SEC players. Not even close.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Don't be surprised if Nevada takes them down this week. Ty Gangi is the real deal. The only issue that concerns me is the early kick off time. Of course Vanderbilt made the kick-off time as early as possible so it'll be like 9 AM biological clock time for the Nevada players. Hopefully they can persevere and wreck their @$$. I'm still not convinced Vanderbilt is a good team. People can crow all they want about Vanderbilt being an "SEC team" but the reality is they're not an SEC team. They gave up a record number of points in their conference last season for a reason. They suck and they do not have a roster full of true SEC players. Not even close.
I hope they lose the rest of their games this year. Maybe that will be good for us in getting Stockstill fired.

The only thing I would add (note - I only saw part of the game, was at a wedding) but we didn't make any plays. Vanderbilt did. They sacked us by rushing 4 guys. Their WR made an incredible catch on one of the touchdowns - he was double covered and went up and got the ball.

Did we do anything special at anytime?

Vanderbilt had no turnovers and no penalties of consequence.

Or was it just a complete beat down? Again, I only saw from mid 3rd quarter on.

The only thing I would add (note - I only saw part of the game, was at a wedding) but we didn't make any plays. Vanderbilt did. They sacked us by rushing 4 guys. Their WR made an incredible catch on one of the touchdowns - he was double covered and went up and got the ball.

Did we do anything special at anytime?

Vanderbilt had no turnovers and no penalties of consequence.

Or was it just a complete beat down? Again, I only saw from mid 3rd quarter on.

The 2nd half was a beat down.

ADVERTISEMENT