ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (0-0) @ #7/#7 Michigan (0-0), 6:30PM, Saturday, August 31, 2019

In the above mgofish podcast, the host mentioned that in the last two seasons, Michigan's defense has knocked the opposing starting QB out of the game seven different games.

Reactions: MT Glenn
This is the first time in a while that I’ve had butterflies before an MT game. I just have a weird feeling about this one. I think our boys have been dialed in since the CUSA championship game let down and they’ve had all summer to stew on it. I want them to unleash all that regret and anger come Saturday.

Reactions: Blueraider_Mike
Why the he!! Does Xfinity not include Big10 Network. I even have the sports package. So frustrating. Going to try and find it online!

7-3 ... defense holds Michigan to a punt on 4th and 21! Now let's score again or at least flip the field.

I know the QB needs time which they are not getting but it would be nice to actually have a QB that can throw the ball.

Reactions: bluefutcpa
Why are we not catching the punts? Thats two now that have pinned us deep. I know Stockstill is probably concerned about us dropping a punt but he is killing us with his conservative play. Taking chances is the only way you beat teams like this.

I like our defense and online. The QB is serviceable, but if O’Hara hurts his legs this season is toast.

I would assume that Johnson wasn't performing as expected in fall camp if Cunningham is ahead of him.

Wouldn’t read too much into that. This staff is the type to go conservative- probably some degree of O’Hara and Cunningham having “earned” it by being around last year. Plus Johnson didn’t get here until late. Asher may well end up the starter for a while, but I would be shocked if Johnson doesn’t get some PT or start at some point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT