ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Injuries to playmakers change C-USA East landscape

Interesting article. It would be great to see the offense gel with our second team and just win games. We definitely have the defense.

Also, in this article, can someone explain to me if our offensive lineman is holding in this picture? Is that just a technique that is used (grabbing the rear shoulder pads) or would that be a possible hold?

You aren't supposed to get your hands outside like that, but sometimes its hard to see those things. Most of the time you want to get them on the breast plate and hold on to the jersey or shoulder pads.

Okay, thanks. I haven't played football since UNA recreation center in the 80s so I am no subject matter expert in what qualifies in holding. When I watch games in person or on tv, I see holding by all teams so I just wanted to know. Sorry to derail the thread!

You aren't supposed to get your hands outside like that, but sometimes its hard to see those things. Most of the time you want to get them on the breast plate and hold on to the jersey or shoulder pads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT