WKU L
JSU L
La T W
LU L
NMSU W
FIU W
UTEP W
SHSU W

Honestly I see MIzzou, NMSU, and JSU being toss-ups.

On a side note, does anyone else think it is nuts to have a football kickoff for a Div 1 FBS conference at a baseball stadium?

6-6
Bama L
Mizz L
Murray W
Col St W
WKU L
JSU L
La T W
LU L
NMSU W
FIU W
UTEP W
SHSU W

On a side note, does anyone else think it is nuts to have a football kickoff for a Div 1 FBS conference at a baseball stadium?
6-6
Bama L
Mizz L
Murray W
Col St W
WKU L
JSU L
La T W
LU L
NMSU W
FIU W
UTEP W
SHSU W

Who are you referring to doing that?

CUSA kickoff is at the Texas Rangers field. To me it isn't a good look to have football media days there. Maybe I'm over thinking it.
Bingo!
Honestly, look at the current conference members. How many reporters from the media can we realistically expect to show up? Has the Nashville media sent anyone in the past? I don’t know.
Went to a Braves playoff game against the Dodgers there 3 years ago when MLB was limiting travel due to COVID. Cool area and close to DFW Airport, thus making it convenient for members to fly in and out of.
I don’t see any downside.

6-6
Bama L
Mizz L
Murray W
Col St W
WKU L
JSU L
La T W
LU L
NMSU W
FIU W
UTEP W
SHSU W

Add. CSU as a toss up, they have upgraded their talent this off-season

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
CUSA kickoff is at the Texas Rangers field. To me it isn't a good look to have football media days there. Maybe I'm over thinking it.
Is it at the old.ballpark or the new one. The old park is used for events and football now.

I'm going to say 7-5, with sure L's to Bama, Mizzou, WKU and Liberty. And the only mostly sure W being Murray. I say all other games are tossups, and we'll win one we shouldn't and lose at least one we shouldn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT